cuddle.☁︎

That night Taehyung rested well, he had fallen asleep to the sound of raindrops pattering against his window a small smile present on his lips.

A comforting sound.

There was a weird tapping sound that made Taehyung wake up, his eyes half open still sleepy.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

Jungkook was outside Taehyung's window, a sheepish smile on his face as he lightly taps the window.

Taehyung stumbles out of bed almost tripping up, he opens his window and Jungkook falls through it.

The boy groans in pain, while Taehyung holds back a laugh.

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook chuckles nervously, he got up from the floor scratching the back of his head.

"I wanted to-"

Taehyung taps his foot impatiently, an eyebrow raised fighting back a laugh as he noticed the other avoiding his gaze.

"Cuddle?"

Jungkook nods his eyes glued to the floor as he bites his lip.

Taehyung chuckles quietly, it was quite amusing to see the 'bad boy' wanting to cuddle.

But hey he wasn't complaining.

It got lonely.

Taehyung jumped into his bed, he patted the space next to him.

"C-Come."

Jungkook smiled, getting into the bed next to Taehyung.

Both were facing away from each other.

Taehyung could feel his heart beat a little faster when Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist.

Jungkook smiled softly as he nuzzled his face into the crook of the other's neck.

Taehyung fought the urge to giggle like a school girl, his cheeks turned pink and he was thankful it was dark.

He felt safe.

Taehyung was the first to wake up the next morning.

Jungkook was cuddled up to his side and honestly speaking Taehyung didn't want him to leave.

It was nice to have someone just hold you once in a while.

It made him feel wanted.

Jungkook was fast asleep his eyes shut, pink lips parted as short breaths left them.

Taehyung sat up his head leaning on the headboard of his bed, he took time to admire the other.

You're perfect.