nudge.☁︎

Jungkook woke up to an empty space next to him.

He pouted.

A note was left on the nightstand, Jungkook picked it up as he read it carefully admiring the others neat writing.

Fuck I even like his writing?

Jungkook,

I didn't have the heart to wake you up for school, so I guess you're late but get out of my house just in case someone comes home! :D

Thanks for breaking into my house to give me cuddles?

Jungkook chuckles softly after reading the letter, he folds it up neatly tucking it into his pocket.

He shakes his head, a small smile on his lips as he thought of the adorable boy.

Jungkook could feel his blood boil as he thought of the others father.

The fact that Taehyung told no one.

Next time he'd make sure to do more than just knock him out.

"Jimin!"

Taehyung pants as he had run up to his friend who was in the middle of eating his sandwich, now looking very confused.

"Tae?" Jimin looks at the other in concern placing his sandwich down.

"What happened?"

Taehyung still pants breathing heavily.

Not the type of person to do exercise regularly so even running a short distance, the boy felt like he was running all the way to a different planet.

"Tell me once we are in the class bitch."

Jimin demanded, curious about what had got his friend so flustered.

"Taehyung holy shit." Jimin squeals excitedly bouncing about on his chair almost falling off it.

"He likes you bitch!"

Taehyung rolls his eyes giggling at the other who seemed to be very happy about the situation.

"He doesn't." Taehyung nudged Jimin playfully, both of them giggling like little school girls.

"Yeah because someone who doesn't like you, wouldn't climb through your window just to cuddle with you?"

Jimin nudged the other back more forcefully, Taehyung gasps.

So it went back and forth, and in the end, Jimin had fallen out of his seat.

Taehyung was wheezing, clutching his stomach as he laughed loudly.

The class looked the two confusedly, while the teacher amusedly observes the situation.

"Ah, kids."

Jimin still lying on the floor, glares at Taehyung.

A boy reaches his hand out to Jimin, offering help.

The boy has minty hair and quite an attractive face that Jimin felt himself staring at longer than he should've been.

Jimin grabs his hand getting up from the floor.

"Thank you.."

"Yoongi." The mint haired boy spoke, his voice husky and deep making Jimin question if he'd just gotten pregnant.

"U-Uh thanks, Yoongi." The boy smiles sitting back down on his seat.

Taehyung winks at Jimin who's face is now pink.

'Love is so good when
The love is young.'