dangerous.☁︎

Jungkook continued to stare at Taehyung and his friend very intently, you could say he was staring a bit too much.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook blinked once.

Twice.

"Jungkook?"

His friend Yugyeom had raised an eyebrow in questioning, clicking his fingers in front of Jungkook's face to get his attention.

"What."

"Hyung, you've been staring at Taehyung for the past 10 minutes give it a rest."

Jungkook smiled nervously shifting on his feet as he bit his lip, Yugyeom sighed at his friend feeling sympathy for him as patted his shoulder.

"I know you like him Jungkook, but you know it's dangerous."

"You know what he'll do."

Jungkook nodded at his friend, his eyes focused on the floor as it seemed like the most interesting thing at that very moment.

"Jimin!"

Taehyung sniggered at his short friend as he watched him pant breathlessly trying to chase with his short legs Taehyung.

"You idiot get back here!" Jimin groans as he tries to catch up with his taller friend.

"Aha how about no."

Taehyung smirked as he continued to sprint down the hallways, opening up Jimin's little book to peek at it.

"Give me back my book you little shit!"

Jimin growls, his breaths becoming shorter as his friend ran even faster.

"Ooh, what's this about an Agust D."

"I swear to the mother of jams Taehyung you're dead."

Jimin finally catches up to Taehyung jumping on his back, he wraps his legs around Taehyung's waist and he clings to the boy.

"Jimin you fatty get off me." Jimin fake gasped acting as though hurt.

Students were starting to look at the couple, confused.

"Bitch give me back that book or I'll do the wooshi."

"The wooshi?" Jimin evilly grins, humming lowly.

Taehyung grins mischievously, not caring about what Jimin would do.

What can a short guy like him do to me?

"You leave me with no choice." Jimin dramatically sighs, tutting lowly.

"JIMIN YOU PINCHED MY NIPPLE WHAT THE FUCK."

Jimin grins evilly at Taehyung jumping off his back to retrieve his book that had fell on the floor.

"That's what I do boo."

Jimin blows a kiss in Taehyung's direction earning a middle finger in return.

Taehyung was happy.

He had a friend?

Yes. A friend.