parted to say.☁︎

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook practically slid onto his knees, almost falling on top of the said boy, whose eyes were wide and shocked, his face paled, his cheeks faintly flushed rose.

"What are you-"

"Sh."

Jungkook silenced the boy, wrapping his arms around the brunette, and it surprised Taehyung that the boy wasn't out of breath, considering the speed he ran at. Even more surprised to find him here, at his brother's grave. Had he followed him?

Taehyung felt himself melt in the other's arms, his heart somehow felt a little lighter and he let himself be consumed in the feeling, the feeling of safety. Foolish of him, he knew, but he was selfish.

He thought no more, no more of the bad times, only of the comfortable warmth that radiated off of the other male, whose breath lightly fluttered behind his ear, making him shiver a little.

Taehyung looked up at the pinkish sky, his eyes shining and bright, he didn't know why but he felt like this was a moment, a moment for him to just cut back on his troubles and let his mind be at ease.

Jungkook hummed a soft sweet tune, that almost led the other to sleep. His voice was soft and smooth, almost velvet-like, the boy smiled softly as he noticed that the brunette had completely relaxed in his arms, his head leaning on his chest as his eyes fluttered closed.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?" The boy rests his chin on the resting boy's shoulder, a soft smile plays on his lips as he notices the other was having a hard time trying to stay awake.

"Stay."

"Just little longer?"

Jungkook chuckles, his heart fluttering though he'd never admit it was, one thing for sure was that he had a soft spot for this beautiful human.

"I'll stay here, okay?"

"I'm not going anywhere without you."

Taehyung smiled, letting himself to rest, in the arms of a boy who he'd never thought of to be so caring.

It's all a game, right?

You'll leave soon.

Don't.

Don't leave.

There. The two boys were, breathing even and the atmosphere was oddly calm. It felt right, more oddly so. Jungkook felt the cool breeze tickle at the back of his neck, he was cold and wet as the mud from the damp grass soaked his jeans.

Although, he honestly could care less. The boy who had his head tilted back to rest on his chest, the boy whose eyes were fluttered closed, savoring in bliss, that was all he cared for right now.

His lips parted to say the words.

"I love you."