Chapter 4: We meet again

I was in the black limo again, but this time our destination was not a happy place, the journey was a short and silent one.

As I looked back at Auradone, remembering my friends: Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, the car stopped, which stated that the long ride had come to an end, as I stepped out of the limo, a quote that dad and mum had told me when I was a baby, at least that's what Tink says, popped into my mind.

As my eyes started to get watery, a angry Tinkerbell stormed in (more like flew in) and started tinking me about acting more grown up, and that's when I flipped and yelled at her. "Well you try living a life with no one to hear you speak for the first time or tell you what's wrong or right, but you already have that, don't you, you have loving parents, while I have none of that, cause I don't even have any." As soon as that came out, I regretted everything I said, but didn't show it.

Quickly, I flew away, not wanting to see her face of shock and hurt. Little did I know that an unwanted guest was spying on us the whole entire time.

I sat on a roof of a building, right in the darkest corner, crying my eyes out, when I suddenly heard "Awwww, little Pan is crying, how sweet." Said a familiar, strong Scottish accent, that I haven't heard in a long time.

I slowly turned around, it was.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry it's so short.

Anyways who's the mystery person.

Guess we will never find out, until the next chapter.

Bye bye.