Chapter 11: Lock to freedom

~Tinks POV~

We slowly started to enter a pirate ship, which was connected to a fish and chips shop. "Knowing Harry he probably has her in his room, or walking the plank." Sarahi said as Kayla laughed maniacally. "First lets have a look at the plank." Sarahi carried on while rolling her eyes at her carats friend.

My blood started to boil, just thinking about what that sea horse is doing to my precious     y/n. Soon Sarahi told Kayla to turn invisible and search the front deck, while me and her look in Harry's room.

We soon reached a small wooden door, Sarahi Starr to pick the lock, but she couldn't open it, so she told me to do something unforgivable, she told me to go through the lock and check to see if y/n was in there, but as soon as I got through my big...

We soon reached a small wooden door, Sarahi Starr to pick the lock, but she couldn't open it, so she told me to do something unforgivable, she told me to go through the lock and check to see if y/n was in there, but as soon as I got through my big fat ass got stuck, I swear this has happened before.

Sarahi started to push me, until I went flying in, but my y/n wasn't in there, she was gone, tears started to fall down my cheeks.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Where are you?

                              Ohhh a twist to the story.

Where did Harry tack you?

              Sorry I couldn't update, I was really busy.