Chapter 8: Love or not

I turned around it was Harry, I quickly flew over to the roof, while grabbing Tink and nearly squeezing her to death, along the way.

As much as I wanted to help Dizzy, I didn't want to find out the punishment of escaping.
"Fine here, have all of it just don't kill or break anything or anyone." Dizzy yelled
I just couldn't tack it anymore, watching that brainless beauty do that to her, WAIT WHAT did I just think. My face slowly starting to go red as a tomato 🍅.

I started to whisper my plan to Tink.

As I flew in front of Harry. " The strong Hook is bullying little girls, cause he doesn't have a life." I started to slowly tease him, as Tinkerbell approached him from behind and sprayed some pixie dust on him, which allows people to fly out of control, without happy thoughts.

He started to slowly fly into the roof, and I was dying of laughter, cause he kept hitting his face into a wall repeatedly. " Get me down now, you little runt." He yelled at me
"What's the magic word." I teased him
"Please just get me down." He begged like a baby. I soon started to feel bad for him so I let him down, but little did I know that was going to be a bad idea.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry couldn't update.
I need some ideas so can you guys please comment down below a few ideas for this story.
Ps: these two lovely people are going to be two new characters, so new ideas for that as well thx for likes and support really appreciate it.