Chapter 8: Love or not 2

I started to help him down, not noticing the mischievous smirk on his face. As soon as his feet hit the marble floor, he grabbed my wrist twisted it behind me, and pushed me to wall.

Dizzy and Tink tried to pull him off me,but it was no use. By one flick of a finger Tinkerbell and Dizzy were on the floor unconscious. "Don't you dare hurt them." I screamed angrily
"Oh darling all I want is you, now be a good kitty, and make your way to the ship lass." He whispered in my ear in a husky way. God I hate it so much when he does that, it makes my bones feel like jelly.

Anyways, let's get back to the story shall we. I just did as he told me, not wanting to make matters worse, but don't worry the daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy Moira Ang... well you get the point.

~Harry's POV~  🏃    🐊🕰

As we started to get closer and closer to the ship, I started to regret my decision. I mean me and y/n have been friends for a long time, and I gotta admit seeing my childhood crush again, just brings does weak feelings back.

Anyway the journey was long and quite, other than people screaming and running away from me, it was quite. When we reached the ship. I quickly pulled her into my room, not wanting Uma seeing her, and tearing y/n into shreds for giving her a black eye.

I was so distracted of being quiet that I didn't notice how close we were since my room is very small. I had chop half of my bed down to make fit in there and still doesn't fit.

 I had chop half of my bed down to make fit in there and still doesn't fit

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ohhhh wonder if Neverland we'll be, I don't know, in the next chapter.