Chapter 12: Mystery

~Your POV~

I didn't know where Harry was taking me, since he blindfolded me. However guessing by the sound of silence, I knew we were no where near the ocean anymore.

The silence was killing me, I just wanted to ask him where we were going, but I didn't want to make steam come out his ears or nose, since he was already frustrated and angry for an unknown reason. Suddenly, I heard the sound of a rock hit some kind of sign, next thing I know we are walking up some kind of hill or something, remember I'm blindfolded.

After 2 minutes, Harry finally tacks the blindfold off to revel some sort of hideout, with spray painting of the VK's and each of their parents ( I already had a hunch that Mal had drawn these.) my thoughts were interrupted by Harry talking, " Sorry, but I had to bring you here, since that would have found you sooner or later."  I nodded my head in approval, knowing that he was only doing this because he wants to protect me. " you know you can just let me go." I asked him, hoping that he would.
"Yeah but that's no fun princess." He replied crazily, making the new side of Harry come to life again. " But I'm not even a princess, dictator dickhead." I insulted him sounding all innocent.