Chapter 9: Complicated

As we entered some kind of small pirate room, I started to blush since how close our body's were, but he didn't seem to notice, but I noticed something about him. He doesn't act so tough now, he almost acts like the old Harry when none of those fish breath pirates are around, and that's when I got confused and angry, why is he acting like someone, who isn't the real Harry.

"Harry why are you acting like this, why don't you just show me to that sea witch, and make me walk the plank, why are you acting like this?" I questioned him with tears in my eyes but I didn't dare let them fall. All he did was give me strange look, like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"What are you on about lass?" He answered with fake venom in his voice. "Stop pretending we both know it isn't the real you." I almost yelled at the top of my lounges. That's when he lost it, Harry pushed me to the wall, his hook under my neck daring to draw blood if I carried on. "Stop talking before I make you fish bait, and I'm only saving you because I want to watch you suffer, by my self." He said.

I swear I just saw his eyes glow red, just like his father, when he's cutting open stomachs and throats. "Now be a good girl and shut up, and if you don't there will be trouble." He said to me.

" Your just a big fat fa." I was cut off by Harry's soft lips smashing into mine, he slowly pulled away and said "I told you to shut up, next time you opens that mouth of your your walking the plank got it lass." He said in a Scottish accent.
I slowly nodded my head, not wanting to be shark food.