Chapter 2

I'm going to keep writing in 3rd person cause right it feels easier to do it.

While boys and Chris bickered Niall got up and left, he probably should have waited for Liam but he wanted to be alone. As he walked he thought about what Chris said, maybe it be better if he gets let go. He'd miss the lads but he can't take the fame right now, Niall opened the doors and walked outside debating if he should take the car or walk. He chose to walk home and started in the direction to his house, while he walked some people looked at him thinking if they know who that is but they just shrug and keep walking.  Niall was glad they didn't come up to him and try to talk to him because he would've ignored them and kept walking. Eventually he got home went inside and walk towards his and Liam's room, when he got in his room he got in his bed and went to sleep. When he woke up he felt an arm around him he turned to his right and looked at Liam face, Liam was asleep and smiling probably having a good dream but in fact Liam is smiling because  Niall is by him. Niall decided to lay on Liam chest and wait till Liam wake up, a few hours later Niall heard Liam's breath pattern change indicating that he is awake. Niall look up and looked at Liam as Liam looked at him, Liam smiled and pecks Niall's lips before he talks about the meeting.  Most people would think by that kiss that Liam and Niall are more than friends and those people are right, Liam and Niall are dating they have since their last tour. Liam loves Niall and knows that Niall isn't very affectionate right now but he doesn't care because he knows Niall loves him back. When Liam finish talking to Niall about the meeting he asks Niall if he wants to stay in the band and Niall shrugs because he doesn't want to hurt Liam even though he really wants to leave one direction. "Babe you can say no I'll completely understand." Liam says rubbing Niall's back, Niall looks at Liam but doesn't shake yes or no. Liam then holds up their book raising an eyebrow and Niall nods laying his head on Liam chest listening to Liam read to him. At that moment Niall decided to stay because he would miss Liam and the lads alot but mostly he'd miss this laying on his boyfriend chest and listening to him read. As Liam read the door opened and the others came in and sat by the other two, "Niall we gotta do something about your behavior, you need to interact with the fans." Harry says looking directly at Niall with a pleading look in his eyes but Niall turned his head and closed his eyes. "Liam you said you were going to fix him!" Liam glared at Harry when he said that because honestly Harry didn't understand that Liam is helping Niall just in his way not everyone else's. "I am helping Niall just because it's not the way you like doesn't mean I'm not helping, unlike you guys I don't pressure Niall into talking or get angry when he doesn't talk so maybe instead of yelling why don't you just fuck off and let me help him!" Liam and Harry continues to glare at each other until Zayn tells Harry to back off, "Look Liam just fix him and bring our Niall back." Louis says before he grabs Harry and leaves. Zayn looks at his two closest friends and smiles at them "Thank you Liam for all your doing for him." Zayn kisses both their heads and leaves closing the door behind him. Liam looked down at Niall and smile at him before kissing his lips, "I'll save you Niall"