Chapter 9

Liam woke up to Louis screaming and frantically running around the house. He was tired but being a worry wart he got up and walked out his room going to where Louis was. Louis was crying and yelling into his phone, when he spotted Liam he became mad and ran to him grabbing his shirt throwing him up against the wall.  "This is you're fault you bastard because of you and zayn Niall left". Liam eyes widen and pushed Louis off going to the paper on Niall's bed.

Dear Louis

I'm sorry but I can't stay here and see Liam with someone else it hurts to much. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye I wanted too but I knew you'd just try and stop me from going. I'd tell you where I am going but I know you'd just try and bring me back. I love you Louis and I'm sorry that I can't love you like you love me.

Liam looked up from the paper to Louis and bit his lip his hands shaking at the fact that Niall is gone. "You love him Louis"? Louis glared at Liam clenching and unclenching his fist "you don't deserve him Liam, I've been here for him and yet he choses you" Louis said before he pushed Liam out of Niall's room. Louis's words hit Liam square in the heart and he cried right there wishing Niall was here. Louis laid on Niall's bed clutching Niall's hoodie to his face smelling his scent before crying again , Louis missed his Niall ever since the X Factor Louis has always had a crush on Niall he was going to confess his love to Niall years ago but Niall loved Liam so Louis held it in. Louis told Niall last night and they kissed actually they did more than that, after it Niall cried and apologized to Louis but he said that he didn't regret sleeping with Louis. Louis knew Niall didn't love him affectionately more brotherly but he didn't care he had Niall last night and it felt wonderful. Louis closed his eyes and tried not cry anymore, Louis dreamed about Niall and in his dream Niall loved him back and they had a family together. Louis smiled in his sleep and whispered " I love you Niall"

Niall went to America and changed his looks even more. He didn't look like himself which was perfect for him.  When  he got to America he got himself a new place and a new phone and number, he even changed his name to Todd Parker.  He was still miserable though so he didn't talk much only when he had too, for three months Niall or Todd drunk away his problems. He also cried ever night for Liam but he told himself he is never going back and actually one night yell at himself to just move on but he still couldn't move on so he just drunk even more trying to kill the pain but everyone knows pain never fully goes away.