A Whole New World

Draco sat on a chair in his room. He thought about what he said to Ron earlier. About his change of heart. Was he being truthful? Draco thought about his first few days with Hermione. He didn't want to say it, but he thought he may like Hermione.

What? He thought as the thought fell into his mind. Did I just think that? My dad would murder me for liking a Mudblood!

Draco didn't know about his changing feelings towards Hermione, but he suspected them. Draco put his head in his hands and began a daydream.

*****************************

Hermione had began to cry again in her room. How could she be so cold to Ron? She loved him. at least, she thought so. Anyways, Ron had been kissing Lavendar and he may be lying, Hermione thought. She sighed as Draco knocked on her door. She wiped her eyes.

"Come in!" She yelled. Draco came into her room and sat on the foot of her bed.

"You okay?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. Hermione soundlessly nodded. Draco and Hermione just sat there in silence until Hermione spake up.

"You know, I have noticed." Hermione said. Draco looked at her, puzzled. "You have changed you mind about me. You don't tease me or insult me. I like the new Malfoy- I mean, Draco better." Hermione gave him a shy smile that made Draco blush.

"I like him too. And when did you start calling me Draco, Hermione?" Draco asked, a playful smile on his face.

"The same time you started calling me Hermione." Hermione stated. They laughed. Hermione crawled out from under her covers and took a seat next to Draco. "You stood up for me when I needed you. I can never repay you." Hermione said, more serious now.

"I know how you can." Draco said mischievously. They leaned in, and their lips touched.

***************************

Dumbledore

"Ah, yes. The Slytherin prince is falling for his Gryffindor princess. I knew it all along. They are perfect for each other." Dumbledore said pleasantly, watching Hermione and Draco kiss in Hermione's room.  The portraits of the previous headmaster and headmistresses rumbled in agreement.

"But what about the heartbroken Ronald?" Phineas Nigellus asked. Dumbledore sat down in a chair.

"Well, he has his right to fight for the girl he loves." Dumbledore replied. "I just don't know who will woo her in the end."

***************************

Harry/Ginny

"Harry, I wonder what's going on with Hermione." Ginny asked as she brushed Harry's messy hair. "Do you think she is okay?"

"She will be fine. Hermione is one tough girl. Especially when she uses her blue flames!" Harry replied, and they laughed. "I would be worried about Ron, he is paired with that crazy girl, Lavendar."

Harry didn't suspect what had gone wrong in Harry, Ron, and Hermione's three way relationship.

**************************

Like it? Vote and comment. Draco seems amaze now!

                               -that_little_bookworm