Battle

"Okay, over here. Past this big rock. Here we go. This is Bellatrix's secret lair. I've been in here once." Draco told the group. Ginny gasped as she looked at the big rock.

"Oh my gosh! That's horrible." Ginny whispered. The big rock had a picture of Muggles and Muggleborns being tortured and killed by purebloods. Harry put his arm around Ginny and lightly squeezed her.

"Lets just go." Ron said. Draco pushed open a door. Everybody's eyes opened as wide as they could open.

"No!" Ron and Draco yelled at the same time. Bellatrix whirled around, her wand at Hermione's throat.

"Oh, Draco, honey. Are you here to help me deal with the Mudblood? Why are you here with the Weasleys, Potter, Lovegood, and... ah, Longbottom. How are your parents?" Bellatrix said. Neville's face turned crimson.

"Shut up. And don't call her a Mudblood. I'm here to stop you!" Draco bellowed and pointed his wand at Bellatrix. "Expelliarmus!" Her wand flew from her hand.

"Nice." Harry nodded at Draco. Bellatrix scrambled for her wand.

"Orgio!" Bellatrix screamed as she retrieved her wand. A purple light flew at a mirror and fired at Luna. She yelled in pain and fell to the ground. Neville picked her up and put her to the side so she wouldn't get hurt again.

"Callis!" Neville yelled at Bellatrix, who screamed from the pain of the spell.

"Aratia!" Harry yelled, and ropes stretched around Bellatrix, pinning her to the ground.

"Silly kids." Bellatrix muttered. Draco looked where Bellatrix was looking. The Death Eaters had joined the party.

"Father?!" Draco yelled, peering into his father's face.

"I cant believe you are here to help the Mudblood and Potter." Lucius Malfoy's cold voice called. Draco took a deep breath and punched his father in the face. "You made a mistake, Draco." Lucius strutted over to Hermione, who was unconscious. "Avada Ked-"

"No!" Harry, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Ron, and Draco yelled, jumping in front of Hermione.

"You'll have to kill all of us to get to her." Harry said, his heart racing.

"All right then." Lucius pointed his wand at Ginny, but Harry pointed his wand at Lucius first.

"Expelliarmus! Petrificus Totalus! Stupefy!" Voices clashed as everybody shot spells at everybody else. A few Death Eaters collapsed, until it was only Lucius, a blonde girl, and a tall man.

"Ouch!" Neville dropped to the ground, due to a pink light shot from the blonde girl's wand. Luna fell next to him, the tall man's red light stupefying her. Ginny kneeled down, trying to help the couple.

"Three against three, Potter." Lucius drawled. Ginny stood back up.

"Four against three." She cried. A familiar voice sounded behind them.

"Five against three." Hermione had woken up. She glared at the Death Eaters. "You hurt my friends, I hurt you." She flicked her wand, and a boulder above the Death Eater's heads. Hermione flicked her wand again, and the boulders dropped. The Death Eaters screamed and dropped to the ground.

"Nice, 'Mione." Ron put an arm on her shoulder.

"Lets go before they get up again." Hermione said, grinning. "You go ahead. I need to talk to Draco." Draco and Hermione were left together in the lair.

"Thanks." Hermione blushed. Draco stepped closer.

"I guess I like you too much to let you die." Draco said, and they kissed.