Epilouge... (sob sob sob)

Draco and Hermione hold hands as they apparated with their 14 year old son Brendan and their 10 year old daughter Kelsey.

"Hey!" Harry yelled, breaking free from Ginny's hand to hug Hermione and shake Draco's hand. Ginny did the same. Their 13 year old daughter Delia went to hug Brendan and Kelsey. Ron and Sara come over, too, with their 11 year old son Joey, their 5 year old son Gabe, and their newborn daughter, Jewell.

"We have an announcement!" Draco boomed. Hermione smiled. Every head turned towards the couple.

"I..." Hermione said.

"Am..." Draco said.

"Pregnant!" They exclaimed together. Whoops and cheers erupted from the group.

"Its another boy." Draco explained. Hermione hugged him, and they kissed.

"Well, excellent timing, because," Harry started. "Ginny is also pregnant. A girl." More cheers emanated from the crowd.

"No matter where we are, or who we marry, I will always love each and every one of you." Harry yelled. Everybody else yelled "I love you!" at the same time, for it was tradition.

"Even you, Draco." Harry whispered so that only Draco and Hermione could hear him. "I accepted you many years ago, and I still accept you today." As Harry walked away, Hermione turned to face her husband.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He replied.

And their love lasted

always.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I am literally crying right now. I have loved writing A Change of Heart. For all of you Romione shippers, I am sorry, but I felt it best to end with Dramione. But Ron ended up happy! Please comment and inbox.

I LOVE YOU!!!