This Life

Andrea's pov

It is lunch time here at West California high school. As usual I'm sitting with my friends. Kalilah, Summer, Zoe,Jadion, Tyler, and Jayn. These are my amazing friends plus Jasmine who is 20 and my older brother Austin who 22 they don't have school, lucky them.

Me,Summer,and Kalilah are juniors. Zoe and Jadion are sophomores,Tyler and Jayn are Seniors. Why are we all eating together? Because this school lets you eat when ever you want which is pretty fuckin cool. But other then that it's a normal school.

You have the nerds,jocks,queen bees, sluts, players,goody two shoes,and the badasses. Which are we? We are classified as the badasses even though we aren't all bad like the bad boys of the school, but we will get to them in a second. Now I say we aren't all bad seeing we do terrifying things in others eyes but we still get our work done and have good grades.

Now me I'm the tomboy/bitch/bad girl of the school and I don't care really. I'm mixed 5'9" and won't back down from anyone. Now my group we have the mixed ones which are Kalilah,Zoe,Jadion and Tyler. Then we have the two white chicks which are Jasmine and Summer. Then the latinos/white mix which is Jayn and Austin.

Austin isn't my blood brother but he has been there since I was five. I love him so much for taking me in. Now I don't know my parents nor do I care. They left me in a box on a corner, soooo they are dead to me.

I live in a 12 bedroom with everyone. We have a pool a treehouse,a gaming room,theatre,dogs, cats, a lizard,a parrot ,and a snake.We have 8 dogs in total. I own 3 out of the 8. Two of the three are Pitbulls and the other American bulldog. The American bulldog's name is Butter she is brown and white with cream colored eyes.I have had her since I was 13. She is my service dog and my absolute bestfriend. Then you have my 2 big boys.Stoner, he has a gray coat with blue eyes. Then Trouble a young pup. He is white and black with yellowish brown eyes. The other 5 are Kalilah's, Zoe's, and Jasmine's. Zoe has a German Shepard named Olive, who is a girl. And a St. Bernard named Chocolate, who is a boy.Kalilah has a doberman and he is named Leo.Then a Wiener dog and she is named Rose, she is a dark brown. Jasmine has a pitbull,he is named Smokey and he is gray.

We have 3 cats Carmel, S'more and Cody. Austin's Monitor lizard, she is named Faith. Then you have my 18 foot Ball Python snake Bella. She is huge but a big baby at heart. Last but not least you have Big Blue,my blue macaw.

We throw parties,have game nights, have movie nights too. We all work to pay for the house and the food since all of us love to eat. And really I love it. They are the only ones who have ever been here for me and I couldn't ask for more. Now back to school.

Here at school there isn't always a lot of drama. Well until you meet Jada, the "queen bee" here. She is a bitch and thinks she owns everything she touches. Her sides kicks American and the Autumns are just like her. She always seems to find amusement in messing with me. One day my fist is gonna meet her perfect face.

Oh yeah and the bad boys of the school. Antonio,Noah,Jordan, and Ron. Everyone falls at their presents and puts their heads down. To be totally honest yeah they are cute but you will NEVER see me drool over a guy. And they think they are all high in mighty, just full of their selves really. Which by the way is stupid to me.

They do one night stands with girly girls and then just pass them the next day like they were never there. It's pathetic. But other then that this school is always calm.

BANG

I spoke to soon. Antonio and his gang were at it again making people move from their lunch table so they could sit. This time they were at my table. All of my friends moved except for me. This could be bad or good. Ehh I'm bored so lets make it fun.

I was looking up at his hazel eyes and he was looking back at my green eyes.(the color at the time) His friend picked up my tray and threw it off the table that's when I started getting mad. I stood up calmly and went over to I think it was Ron. He was 6'2" same as Austin. But I didn't care it was my turn to have a little fun.

"You gonna buy me a new lunch?" I asked him. Everyone looked shocked,no one ever stood up to them. But anyway he just chuckled.

"Awe I'm sorry was that yours? Well here's what gonna happen..." I cut him off

" You're gonna buy me a new lunch before my fist meets your face. That's what's gonna happen." He was silent

"No I'm n..." boom I punched his jaw. I just stood there then turned to Antonio which was their little leader.
"Next time you and your puppies want to come bully me bring a good plan." With that I flipped him off and went to my locker with my friends. And may I say I was very proud of myself.

Antonio's pov
"Well hello to you too Andrea"