Again

Antiono's pov
I woke up with something in my arms. I knew it was Andrea. She had her face in the crook of my neck and her arms around me. It made me smile. I grabbed my phone to see the time.
5:57 am
Time to get up. I lightly shook her and immediately she swung her fist at me. She got me dead jaw and damn that shit hurt. Key advice don't shake her ever again.
"Shit I'm sorry I thought you were Austin trying to get my up for school" I laughed a bit.
"Well I'm not him but it is time to get ready " she groaned and rolled to the other bed with the dogs. Then slowly she got up. She walked out the door I guessed to go get the others up.
10 minutes later
"I JUST SEEN A NAKED RON IM GOING TO DIE!" Is all I heard and then a thud on the floor. I slipped my jacket on and left my bathroom. To see Ron pinned on the floor in a choke hold. I started bursting out laughing.
"Get your girl damn it!"
"Nah it's funny seeing you struggle" Andrea let go and raced behind me.
"She is a little kid I swear" he muttered and left. I hugged her then we went downstairs. Everyone was ready to head to Andrea's so they could get ready. We jumped in the 2 pick ups.
In Jayn's
Jayn-driver
Ron-passenger seat
Jasmine -back
Austin-back
Tyler-back
Jadion -back
In Andrea's
Summer-passenger seat
Jake-driver
Me-back
Andrea-back
Zoe-back
Jordan -back
Noah-back
Kalilah-back
We got there quickly and jumped out. As we walked they were tackled by 8 dogs. After that little party they started to growl and bark at Ron,Jordan,Noah, and me. Tyler called them off. Impressive I wonder who trained them. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Andrea grabbed my hand and we head to I was guessing her room.
Andrea's pov
Yeah I took Antiono to my room just cuz I know Austin and he will question him about last night. And I sooo wasn't gonna let that happen. My room is the biggest in the house seeing 1.I found the house 2.I have the most animals. My walls are light blue,my floor is wooden,and it has 3 other doors to it. My closet and bathroom,animal room,and my music room. I sing and write songs it's just fun for now. In my music room is a fridge for the food I WONT share. These people eat and I WILL NOT share my midnight snacks. Anyway I was in my closet getting ready for school. I slipped on my ripped jeans which I knew I was gonna regret it seeing Kalilah was gonna play with the holes. I slipped on a v-neck t-shirt that is dark blue. I grabbed my blue and black Jordans and slipped them on. I have basketball practice with Kalilah today. We are the only girls who play and we don't really care. So I packed my duffle bag with short shorts,a tank top,sports bra,and gym sneakers. I zipped it up and grabbed my backpack then went back to my bed to grab my charger,headphones,and speaker for later. I slipped on a zip up hoodie and went to my door. Antiono was sitting there like a deer in head lights. I chuckled.
"Well come on we have school" he smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked down stairs. We all jumped in the 2 trucks again and drove to school
6:55 am
The doors just opened for school. So we went to get breakfast. I just wanted the muffin and juice. So I put my tray in he middle of our table so they can fight over it. Tyler,Jadion,and Noah reached for it but Kalilah beat them which was pretty funny. I was laughing when and arm went around my shoulder. I looked up to a smiling Antiono. I just shook my head and let it be. It was time for homeroom/1st hour.I have it with Summer,Kalilah,Noah and,Antiono. We all sat in the back on our phones. I put in a headphone and played or nah. Antiono took one of the headphones and started flicking his tongue.I just laughed and took the headphone from him. I gave it to Kalilah so he couldn't get it anymore. Homeroom/1st hour went quick which ment hell was gonna begin. 2rd and 3rd hour I have to deal with Jada and her dolls. 2rd hour was fine and so was 3rd, but after shit started in the hall way.

"Hey Andrea can we talk...or do you want to fight instead?"

Who is talkin? Who is gonna fight who?