Brothers!??

Andrea's pov
He pushed me into the truck. I never give in but this is for my birth family. If he really has them I must find them. My parents are dead to me but if I have siblings they deserve my love.

We rode in silence the entire time. Being with him boiled my blood but I said nothing. The shit he has done to me I can never forgive. But that's for another time...

"We are here" he said coldly. I jumped out the car and was put in handcuffs. We walked threw an old warehouse. He opened a door and what I saw was..horrible. I seen 3 boys being beaten. They all had brown hair and 1 out of the 3 had brown eyes while the other 2 had blue. One of them had a dark blue tho.

"Let them go. Let's let them be a little happy family for the next week till we kill them"

The boys were thrown to the ground and then 2 others came in with black bags over their faces. Liam and his men left and I slowly walk over to the boys.
"Please don't hurt us" the brown eyed one said.

"I'm not going to what are your names...?" I asked

"I'm Tyler" So Tyler has the brown eyes

"I'm Jacob" So Jacob has dark blue eyes

"And I'm Kai" And Kai has light blue eyes.

"We are triplets" Kai continued

"Hi I'm Andrea....your sister"
"We know" Tyler said

"How..?"

"The monsters...." Kai said
"We call parents" Jacob finished. I shook my head.

"Did they do anything to you?"

"....They hit us...a lot" Jacob said. I became more angry. I stomped over to the things I call parents and ripped off there bags. I am a spitting image of my "father" while the boys look more like our mom. My "mother" was shaking in fear and my father tried to be fierce.

"ANDREA UNLOCK US NOW!" He yelled at me. I took in a deep breath then punched him.

"YOU DARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU BEAT MY BROTHERS LEAVE ME ON A FUCKING CORNER!! DONT YOU DARE ACT LIKE A FATHER WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THAT NAME.I SHOULD LEAVE YOU HERE....but I won't. I'll see what the boys want to do and go from there." Everyone was stunned and so was I. I have balls but that was way out. For years I wanted to do that and now I did.

"You 2 aren't worthy of kids...you will never see sunlight again. Never taste hot food. You deserve death but I won't put that picture into my brothers minds. From now on till your deaths you will feel the pain we felt for years." With that I grabbed the tracker out of my hair and pushed the button, then slipped it back in my hair.

"Boys you guys can fight right?"

"Yeah. Why? We have no way out of here" Tyler said.

"When I say go be ready to fight. We are leaving this place.
---------------------------

Tyler14 Oldest triplet5'11"Brown hairBrown eyes Loves animals and video games

Tyler
14
Oldest triplet
5'11"
Brown hair
Brown eyes
Loves animals and video games

Tyler14 Oldest triplet5'11"Brown hairBrown eyes Loves animals and video games

Kai
14
Middle triplet
5'11"
Brown hair
Light blue eyes
Loves cars and fighting

Kai14Middle triplet5'11"Brown hairLight blue eyes Loves cars and fighting

Jacob
14
youngest triplet
5'10.5"
Brown hair
Dark blue eyes
Loves his friends and motorcycles.
---------------------------------
School is kicking my a**. I'm trying to write 2 stories at the same time please be patient