Again pt2

Andrea's
I knew that voice to well. I snapped around to see Jada and a bunch of people recording. I see all of my friends looking and coming to my side. I gave Summer and Kalilah my stuff knowing something was gonna go down.
"Jada what do you want." I asked
"I want to fight you."
"Why?"
"For Antiono. Seeing he just wants to fuck your then pass you around. But I want him and I guarantee he doesn't want a whore like you so...come on Andrea you scared?" That made me mad. I was about to step forward when someone stopped me.
"She is no whore you are. You have fucked the whole basketball team and football team. I don't want a used thing I want Andrea NOT you." It's was Antiono.
I started laughing and so did everyone else. She was so mad. She pushed Antiono and threw a punch at me. She hit my cheek. I just grinned. I thew her into the lockers,I punched her uncontrollably. Someone pulled me off.
"IM NOT DONE PUT ME DOWN DAMN IT! SHE STARTED IT I WANNA FINSIH IT!!"
"You did enough Dre stop..." it was Tyler. I knew he cared but I wasn't done. I slipped out of his grip easily,and grabbed Jada by her shirt.
"Come near me again you won't see tomorrow." She smiled then I felt a fist on the back of my head. I turned around to American,Autumn N,and Autumn S. I gave one punch to each of them and they ran away.
"DONT fight someone you can't beat." With that I walked over to my group and went to lunch. I grabbed my food quickly and sat down with everyone. This school is one of a kind I swear. We are allowed to fight with good reason and that was a good reason to me. I didn't really eat I zoned out while everyone was talking. I had to much on my mind. Like my parents,Antiono,and my fighting. I say my fighting cuz my old fighting club was shut down so I have to find a new one.
"ANDREA!!" I snapped out of my thoughts. Summer was screaming at me
"What?"
"You okay"
"I'm fine"
"Sure"
"Summer"
"Okay okay"
I smiled at her concern.
"Are there any fighting clubs around here?" I asked Noah.
"Yeah Antiono owns one called NT.Why?"
"Where is he?"
"Right behind you babe." I turned around to see Antiono. I scooted over.
"Don't call me that."
"Awe but why."
"Cuz I don't like it."
"Fine I'll call you my queen."
"Okay anything but babe. Sooo you have a fight club."
"NOAH!"
"What she asked." Noah defended
"Ugh yes I have one ,why?" He asked me.
"I wanna join."
"To join you have to beat the 2rd champ since I'm the real champion ."
"And who is that?"
"Ron." Ron gave a big smile.
"Let her do it. I get a reason to actually kick her little ass." Ron laughed
"No Andrea"
"Pleaseee I want to kick his ass."
"You do it anyway." Antiono added
"Please I'll do anything" I knew I was gonna regret that.
"Okay I'll let you do it if you kiss me right now."
"NO"
"No fighting for the big bad Andrea Howell"
"Ughhhh" I leaned in and kissed him. I thought it was gonna be a quick one but he wanted more. I didn't mind. He let me go and everyone in the cafeteria had their mouths wide open. I laughed at their faces.
"So am I in?"
"Yeah you start tonight but we will start you off with the women champion."
"Okay and if I win I want to fight Ron"
"Okay deal."
"YES I get to actually hit Andrea with out dieing." Ron yelled. We all laughed.
The rest of the day went fast. Jada left me alone but Antiono didn't. He kept putting his arm around me and kissing me when I didn't expect it. It was cute yeah but it was embarrassing. I was happy that the day ended.After practice for basketball and our little gym work out. Me and Kalilah had to go get our bikes out of the shop.
"How's Jordan?" I asked
"Fine why?"
"You like him."
"Do not."
"Yeah sure."
"Well your with Antiono so."
"We aren't together."
"Yeah sure whatever floats your boat."
"We aren't he never asked me."
"And kissing you in front of the whole school is just a friend thing right." She laughed
"Whatever let's get our bikes." She just smiled as we walked into the shop.
"DYLAN"I yelled
"No need to yell girl"
"Sorry we are here for our bikes"
"They over there. I added that galaxy wrap you wanted and since it's your 10th time here it's free."
"Awesome thanks Dylan"
"No problem have fun girls."
We pushed our bikes out and jumped on. We slipped on our helmets and rode off to the house. I missed doing this.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE CLUB??
ARE ANDREAS PARENTS REALLY LOOKING FOR HER?