The Party

9:00 pm
Andrea's pov

I guess it was my turn to get ready. I put on some short shorts but still long enough so I could play around in them. A warriors jersey that I tied in the back to it showed a little bit of my tattoo on my side. I slipped on my sneakers and tied them all the way up. I went down the stairs to find everyone ready except Summer of course. I sat on the steps waiting.

All the boys had on dark jeans with different color shirts. Austin had red ,Jayn had blue ,Tyler had baby blue,Jake had green,and Jadion had one that said Ima beast. Kalilah pretty much was wearing the same as me just a hoodie over her shirt. Jasmine was wearing short shorts and a crop top that had long strings so she could twirl. And Zoe wore a white crop top with some cut light blue jeans.

10:25 pm

Summer finally came down the stairs wearing a short ass dress. I gave her one look and pushed her up the stairs to change. I had her put on a dark blue low front cut dress but about 4 inches longer. She is lucky I'm letting her out the house in that.

But anyway we went and jumped in the 2 pickup trucks. Mine which is a galaxy and Jayn's which is just plain black. I let Jasmine drive since I wanted to sit in the back. So Jasmine and Summer were inside and me,Zoe, and Kalilah were outside. Jayn drove his seeing it's his baby. Jadion,Jake, and Tyler were in the back and Austin was inside with Jayn. It took us about 35 minutes to get there.

Antiono's house was big much bigger then ours. We all jumped out and walked towards the door. I seen 2 big ass German Shepherds. I looked at their tags and it read Monster which is the bigger one and Death who is a slightly smaller. I shook my head. I started to scratch behind their ears. They put their tongues out right away but a few seconds later they were back in and stood like stone. I turned around only to see Antiono. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know dogs like to play." I said

"Yeah they play but right now they are working."

"Let them play."

"No."

"I'll stay if you let them play with me."

"No."

"Well bye."

"Damn it fine."

"Thanks, now you got a football?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because I want to play football."

"Okay after we dance."

"Ugh fine."

He smirked and I just rolled my eyes. I rubbed the dogs heads one more time and went inside.

Antonio's pov

Me and Andrea made our way to the middle of the dance floor. I seen Jordan with Kalilah,Noah with Zoe,and Ron with some slut. I turned Andrea around so her ass was on my crotch. And man can this girl move. She started moving her hips side to side and twerking like no other. Feeling her on me made me think dirty but I knew Andrea was testing me so I tried not to make any noise. After the song like promised I gave her the football,Monster and Death. Monster has had more training then Death but to my surprise he became a big puppy again. It was amazing to see since I haven't seen them like this since my little sister Mel was taken into foster care 2 months ago. I just tuned 18 last week so I'm fighting for her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a ball hit my chest then 2 dogs. And for the first time I smiled. Not a smirk not a grin but a real smile.

Damn you Andrea what are you doing to me

I got up and went to tackle Andrea when the boys called my name. I tuned around to see all of the boys and all of Andrea's group.

"Y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Jordan asked

"Sure who's all playin?"

"All of us and some blonde chick and another dude Noah knows."

"Okay we can play in my room let's go." I grabbed Andrea's hand and we all walked to my room. We sat in a circle.

It went Noah,Zoe,Ron,his slut,Jordan,Kalilah,Noah's friend, Summer,Jake, blonde chick,me and Andrea. Well let the game began...

What drama is gonna happen??