Messed up

Andrea's pov
We rode to our house so I could change and get ready to fight tonight. I'll admit I am nervous seeing I haven't fought in about a month. But I am ready. I wore black jogging pants and a sports bra. I also grabbed my black hoodie so I could take it off when I got there. I jumped on my bike and rode to Antiono's seeing I don't know where it is.
20 minutes later
When I pulled up to Antiono's there was a different car there but seeing he is in a gang I didn't pay much mind to it. I walked in and Winter came at me with her tail between her legs. I wondered why till a girl with bright red hair came. She is wearing a black mini skirt that almost shows her pussy and a crop top that almost shows her boobs. It was a disgusting sight. I picked up Winter and looked at her. She had fear in her eyes.
"Who the hell are you?" She said out of the blue. I didn't pay anymind.
"NOAH!" I yelled his name
"Andrea?" He came downstairs. He gave me a hug
"Who is she?" He didn't say anything.
"Who are you?" I asked her nicely
"I'm your worst nightmare. Now give me back that mutt she bite me so I'm finishing what I was started" I gave one look to Winter then at the red head.
"Noah where is Antiono?"
"His room....." I went upstairs and took Winter with me. The red head followed. As I was getting closer to the room I seen there were 2 guards in front of his door. One being Jordan.
"Move Jordan."
"I can't do that Andrea."
"Why?"
"Cuz...." I pushed him aside. And walked in. Antiono was in bed with some other red head. I put Winter down and dropped my bag.
"Baby who is the girl?" The red head from downstairs asked.
"Yeah Antiono who am I?" He stayed silent. I just nodded my head and walked to his bed. I punched him harder then ever. I picked up the red head in the bed and slammed her to the wall and the one by the door. I punched her a couple of times. Antiono was in shock still from the punch.
"Don't play me. I am NO toy to you,or anyone else. And just so you know remember the pups? The ones YOUR little sister named. Well they are getting beat by your slut things."
"IM NOT A SLUT!" The one from downstairs yelled. I gave her a death glare and she shut up.
I walked out and asked Noah where the club was. Come to find out it was here,at the house. So I stayed but went straight downstairs seeing the fights were gonna start. I found Monster and Death being hit by some other chick so I twisted their rist. These girls are gonna piss me off if one more touches these dogs. Weather they are mine to not. I took Monster and Death with me inside the room. Which turned out to be a hug ass garage. It had a bar and a parking place and a cut off thing for the fights. I need to sign up sheet so I went to the bar.
"Hello sweetheart what can I get you"
"A sigh up sheet" he pulled out a clipboard.
"Pick a good stage name" he gave me a smile. He was australian by his voice with brown eyes and dyed hair that was a dark red.
"Thanks...."
"Leo"
"Thanks Leo" he just nodded and walked away. I fllled out my sheet quickly.
"Yo Leo I'm done"
"You sound like a guy"
"I'm okay with that"I laughed
"Don't let the boss hear you. He doesn't like Tomboys"
"Who the boss?"
"Him" he pointed to Antiono
"I can deal with him" I huffed and rolled my eye he just laughed.
"Can you take my stuff?" I ask as I was taking my hoodie off.
"Sure...Shadow" which was my name on the sheet. I sat at the the bar waiting for my turn. I looked up to meet his hazel eyes.
"You gonna ignore me?"
Silence
"Fine listen. I can't change over night. That girl is the women champion and we were just....supposed...to.....talk"
"Yeah and I'm a fuckin unicorn. I won't let you play me. I am no toy to you or anyone else. I won't be broken again....not after I was just healed..."
Silence
He was gonna talk but the ref called my name. I walked away with nothing more to say.
"Ladies and gentlemen. Our women champion Tigress" every cheered for her. What a name *cue sarcasm*
"And now a girl who thinks she gots it to take her title. I newbie. A girl ready to probly get beat...Shadow" I walked over at a casual speed. Everyone studied me closely.
"Well...LET THE FIGHT BEGIN" with that he backed up and I just stood there. I seen her rage seeing I did slam her head into a wall. Oops I don't really care tho. I studied her stance. She has mostly all her weight on the left side. Meaning she is left handed. She throws a punch with the left hand as I thought. I grabbed it with my right hand as my left went to my pocket. I twisted it around and pushed her back.
"FIGHT ME BITCH!!"she screamed everyone went silent.
"If you say so." I got in fighting stance. She tried to see my weaknesses. Didn't work I threw a quick punch to her face. She fell backwards but got right back up. Blood dripped from her nose. I roundhouse kicked her then threw a hard upper cut knocking her out cold. I put my hands back in my pockets as everyone screamed.
"Wow Shadow is our new woman cham..." I cut him off.
"I want to fight the champion of this club" everyone shut up quick.
"Girl you don't know what your doing!" the guy yelled
"Is he to scared to come forward?"
"Scared? I'm sorry love but I just don't want you hurt"
The crowd split like the Red Sea as Antonio, Ron,Jordan, and Noah came forth.
"Well let the fight begin...."

ARE THEY REALLY GONNA FIGHT?
WHO IS GONNA WIN IF THEY DO??