everyone arriving

Gronah goes into the house and yells anyone here hello. No one answered so the house is empty and gronah go to the room to make love before anyone else gets here. Gronah make love and than when they are they sit and talk. Jon don't forget to tell Faith that mommy will be back soon and that I'm ok. Yes baby I will.

Tiny and zig arrive next to the house when they get out they call out and said as well is anyone here. Yes Grace said. Gronah go down and say hello to them. Zoe and Tristan arrive as well as mola.

Look who it is the newly step siblings Zoe said. I know it is still sure but I love him like a brother so it make total sense. So is this everyone here? Esme walks in. Oh hell no what are you doing here bitch Zoe said to Esme. Oh please you act as though you are queen of this Castle. I am the queen bee my little peasant bitch. Zoe stop Tris said. No I'm not she is not welcome here after it went down through the years. Well I'm back now so deal with it bitches as Esme walks to her room. Zoe got up in esmes face the whole house had to pull Zoe away from her. Jeep it up bitch I will cut your ass. Yeah you try that and see what happens to you. Esme leaves the room.

Miles goes up to Tris and asked how he is doing. I'm doing very well and you. I'm good have you dated anyone? No you. Yeah I went out on this one date it was a disaster Frankie set me up and it didn't feel right. Oh really Tris said. Yeah. Ok if you guys are done I'm leaving to call Saad. Yeah I'm going to call Frankie she might be worrying about me zig said as he left. Esme walks in and said wow you're still going out with that cunt. Miles tell Esme to watch it Frankie is my sister. And my wife with a baby on they way zig said. Miles buts in and said let's get dinner and go out to karma tonight. They all eat and get dolled up to go out to the club. Tristan comes out of his shared room with Zoe and all miles could says was wow. You like what you see huh miles Tris said. Um um um is all miles was able to get out. Put your tongue back in your mouth Zoe said to miles. Tris turns to miles and said by the way your looking hot to as he was getting into the cab. They arrive to karma they all are drinking and dancing.

They all go out what's gonna happen with triles they are already flirting. Will they get jealous if they find people to hook up with.or just let it go.
Find out soon and
As always comment and vote.