another night of clubbing

So boys you Smooshed didn't you Esme said. Why are you still here miles Said to her. Well I'm not leaving. Nobody wants you here Esme Tristan said to her. I beg to differ boys. Yeah sure anyway let's go make breakfast for our friends not you bitch miles said.

Triles started up the waffle maker  while Miles puts 2 packages of bacon on the stove, Tris than put the batter in the waffle maker, zig came in and started scrambling eggs and then made the coffee and toast. Thanks bro Miles said. Lola wakes up and wow it smells really good. We are making breakfast sis Miles said want some but, go and relax until it is ready. No bro I can help. No Lola listen to your big brother and sit down and relax and watch instead ok. Fine Miles!!!! Lola said. Miles it is so sweet how you are with Lola Tris said to Miles. Well we have a special bond you know that. I know it is just weird what happened with you in high school and now you are brother and sister. Shhhh Tris nobody knows what happened in high school besides us 3 ok. Yes sorry Miles I love you so much and forever you still know that to. I know Tris. Should we leave the kitchen so you love birds can be alone zig said while Lola is laughing. No zig it's alright we are friends still so it's all good. You guys can't and won't stay friends you are meant to be together.

Triles smile and they finish making breakfast and they call the gang down to eat.

Zoe walks in and says so boys did you smoosh last night you both have hickeys. No we didn't zo. Are you sure you both were drunk off your asses last night and shared the same bed. Yes  we are sure we definitely did not have sex I would remember because Miles is a great and passionate lover and you should know zo about that to. Miles and Zoe both blushed.

After breakfast Tristan said I have an early morning shift at the shore store who works with me. Zoe said Oh Miles and I do we can walk together and have to be there at 10am it's only 7am who works the afternoon? Grace said that her tiny and zig do. Cool miles said, but I need to shower first. You Know Miles you and Tris should shower together to cut some time out. Zoe you need to shut up. Than Miles walked by Tris and said it could be fun winking at him. Miles you are such a flirt. Who said I'm flirting with you? When triles got to the room miles said do you want to shower I promise not to seduce you. Um ok Miles.

In the shower triles lathered each other up triles did kiss a little but that was it they dried up and both walked out with wet hair. Zoe saw them and said so you guys did take a shower together and fucked to I bet. No we just washed up. Did you kiss Zoe said. Triles blushed. Omg you did so, are you back together than guys? No zo we are still just friends. Miles changed the subject and said so are we going to karma tonight again. I'm definitely in zo said. Miles walked to finish getting ready for work. Zoe stopped Tristan and asked so are you gonna maybe hook up tonight with Miles? I don't know zo, but I wouldn't be against it. I knew it your still in love with him, does he feel the same way? Yes he admitted that he still loves me. Omg Tris really. Tris walked to get dressed and went to work their shift and they decided to hang on the boardwalk  and grabbed dinner, Zoe took triles hands and walked like that all through the night they had a lot of people staring at them. Zigs shift with the other crew was finally finished as well they went home got dressed and went to karma. When they arrived at the club Nicole was there again and went behind Miles and said wanna dance sexy? No thanks I'm going to hang with my friends. Tristan said to Miles dance with her again and I'll dance with you like the last time as he licked Miles ear. Are you sure Tris? Yes very sure!  Ok fine Nicole we can dance like we did the last time. Ok cool Nicole said. Tristan went to buy drinks for them. He got Nicole an ameretto sour, Miles turned and said you know what I like. Yes I do more ways than one as he winked towards him. Triles got their drinks and started dancing and Nicole said thanks Tris, he said it's Tristan! Miles smiled at him. The three of them danced and danced they way they did last night. Nicole kissed miles neck and he grinded on Tristan's butt and he moaned into his ear, miles grabbed Tristan's hips and Tris grinded harder and faster on Miles Tristan than took miles hand and put on his crotch and showed him how hard he is. Miles whispered in his ear if you keep that up I'm gonna want to fuck you tonight. I would be up for that and I would think of it as 2 people having fun. That is very tempting Miles said. Miles than readjusted himself and got another round of drinks and 6 shots of tequila. Zig and tiny along with Zoe joined them for shots. Lola asked for a shot of cranberry juice. They toasted to family and friendship. They all had more shots and went back to dancing.

Esme was dancing with some random Guido and she asked he wanted to come to the house and smoosh and he said oh yeah baby the saw them walk out.

The gang said until the club again called last call. Triles and Nicole finished dancing.

Nicole maybe we will see each other here again Miles said. Oh Miles I'm DTF (down to fuck). Oh ok that's nice Nicole but, I don't screw stranger's sorry, while Tris is still rubbing against miles. Nicole stood there with her mouth open.

They all got into the cab triles sat in the back rubbing on each other and Tristan said in Miles ear I'm going to fuck you good tonight. Miles swallowed hard. Grace than nudged Zoe and said Tris and miles have been flirting all night?  you think they are gonna hook up tonight Zoe said. Yeah they totally are look they are making out. They are meant to be together, I'm rooting for them. Zoe everyone is to Grace said.

When they got home triles ran straight to the bedroom and started making out some more.

Omg are they really gonna smoosh or will they chicken out? Will
They get back together before summer is over or just be "friends with benefits"?
Keep reading to find out and comment me what are your thoughts are.