Chapter five

Before we start this chapter, I just want to let everyone know what's going to happen.
I have made the A Team, the soccer team I was trying out for, and we practice every Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, and 5:30pm to 7:00pm
School is starting tomorrow, and yes, that means homework.
With the soccer team, my coach said that we will have games/ tournaments coming up soon, and they are during the week, not on weekends, so I will be busy, and it might be a while before I update anything, plus, she says she will give us homework too.
I might leave a message in the conversation box at my profile if something is pulling me away from wattpad longer than I expected.
Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all so much❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So," I say, finishing up my meal.
"What would you like to do tonight?"
She shrugs.
"I didn't think that far." She says.
I roll my eyes.
I look out the window, and the sun is moving down slowly.
She looks outside too.

"Oh! I have an idea!" She exclaims.
"Since the sun is setting, and if we hurry, we could watch the sunset at the Amity Apple Orchard! I love climbing up the apple trees and watching the sunset snacking on some apples. They are so good trust me."

I smile. "Sounds perfect." I say.
Well, it might not be tangled up in sheets, but it sounds nice, and who knows, with that gear she has, she might never want to do that stuff with me anyway.

She pulls on a jacket and so do I, because it's pretty cool outside.
It always is now, since it's fall.

Aaron drives us over to the Orchard, and drops us off at the entrance, and Tris was right.
It's is really beautiful, with the colorful clouds and the sun making it's way slowly behind the mountains.

We walk for a few minutes until Tris stops.
"This one." She says, pointing to a very
thick apple tree, fifteen feet or more.
"Come on." She says, and starts to claim up the tree, checking each branches strength as she goes.

I follow her.
We are half way up the tree when I start breathing heavy. "You okay?" She asks me.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, and then I hear a snap, and Tris grips the branches above her.
In a instant, my hand is grabbing her thigh, and I help push her leg up to a different branch.

I force myself to pull my hand away from her. I get a chill down my back.
Her thigh is so warm, and when I pulled away it was like putting one of those strong mint chewing gums in your mouth.
"Thank you." She says.

"Anytime." I reply, and we continue to climb up the Tree, and I realize how many apples we have knocked off the tree.
We finally get to the top, and there is one, very thick branch sticking to the left, and looks sturdy to hold two people.
Tris crawls across it, and so do I.
I look up at the sunset.

I have never seen anything like this before, with the shadow of trees in front of it, and all the purples and pink and peach colors mixing together in the sky.
I look at Tris, who has a smile on her face.

Damn, she looks so beautiful, and the rays from the sun shine on her, making her look like a goddess.
She turns and looks at me with her beautiful gray eyes, and blushes.
I smile.
"Want a apple?" She asks, holding a apple up to me.
I take it from her hands, and take a bit of it.

It is so sweet, and juicy, flavor bursting in my mouth.
"This is really good." I say, with my mouth full.
She nods in agreement. "They are amazing I must say."
I feel so young.
I feel like a teenager again.

She takes the apple out of my hand and takes a bite out of it.
I glare at her, and she just shrugs with a goofy smile on her face.
A strong, cold wind hits my back, and I shiver, and she does she.
I pull her close to me, wrapping my arm around her back.