Chapter seven

Hello everyone! Before you continue reading this story, I wanted to let you all know I appreciate all the love you have shown me, and the patience you have with waiting for me to update.
I usually write about 2000 to 3000 words each chapter, for all of my books, so it does take an hour or longer to write one, sometimes I write 4000 to 5000.
My point is, that I haven't had any time to write because of soccer, and school, so it will be a while before I can update. I am currently on vacation only because of my Uncles wedding.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for waiting, plus clear some things up, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We walk into my bedroom, her small warm hand pressed against mine.
I let our hands loose, and she sits on the bed, and runs her fingers across the soft fabric covering my king size mattress.

She looks up at me.
"I want to take this slow." She says.
I nod.
"I completely understand." I say, "I can take the floor."
She shakes her head.
"I can just go to the guest room, and sleep in there, so you can have your own bed." She persists.

I roll my eyes.
"No, I'll be fine on the floor. I would rather sleep in here with you." I say, searching her beautiful gray eyes for an answer.
She nods.
"Good." I say, and grad another blanket from my closet, and another pillow, and throw it on the floor beside the bed.
I look at the clock.
It's not that late, but it's getting there.

Tris yawns.
"You tired?" I ask her.
She laughs. "Is it that obvious?"
I laugh. "Work is pretty tiring isn't it?" I ask.
She nods. "I didn't expect it to be this tiring." She admits.
"Yeah, it will get tough sometimes, but it's worth it." I say.
I get to see her everyday, in her short little dresses, or her low cut shirts.

I bet people think, "why do you only care about the cleavage?"
Well, I truly don't. Personality is really important. It's not all about the looks.
But with Tris, it can got both ways.
"So, are you enjoying the job so far?" I ask her.

She smiles.
"I love it! I've got plenty of ideas for the design of your new phone, that will knock Apple out of the park!" She exclaims.
I smile back at her, my eyes wide.
"You so now? Well, tomorrow morning, you are showing me your outstanding work."
"Will do Mr. Eaton." She says.
The way she says that.
It makes the hairs on my neck stand up.
"Well, I don't know about you, but I need some sleep. Goodnight Tobias." Says Tris.

I smile.
"Goodnight."
She doesn't bother in changing, and crawls under the sheets, and I lay down in the floor, wrapping the soft blanket around me.

I close my eyes.

<page break>

I look over Tris' shoulder, observing her work.
She has so much talent, it's really impressive everything she knows how to do.
She told me some of the advanced things she knows how to do, they didn't teach in college, and she figured out herself.

I haven't seen one of my workers know this much about technology.
If she keeps doing what she is doing, she might become as rich as me.
"This, is outstanding Tris." I whisper in her ear.
He face turns red.
"Thank you sir." She says.
In just a few months, she is going from the bottom to the top.

She is planning on introducing me to her best friend and a few other friends tonight, and I'm doing the same with my friends.
She said there names were Christina, Will, and Al I think.
I am really excited to introduce her to Zeke and Uriah.