Chapter eleven

When we reach the kitchen, Ms. Jackson is no where to be seen.
I sit Tris down on one of the stools that sit in front of the island.

I look at her, and stare deep into her eyes, and something lights up inside me. I wrap my hands behind my back, and grab my hands.
Not now.

"Now, what would you like for breakfast this morning ma'am?" I ask Tris with a smile.
"What would your royal highness like for breakfast this morning?" She asks me.

My body tenses, but always in a good way.
I smile, and lick the side of my teeth.
"Well, Ms. Prior, I would like many things for breakfast," I say, and she blushes.

"But, if I had to choose, I would like some waffles for my breakfast."
She gives me a shocked look.
"I was thinking the same thing!" She says, clapping her hands together like a four year old.

"Well, do you want to help me or not?" I ask, "Because, I mean, it would be a pretty good show to watch."
She laughs at me.
"Although you prove a point, I would much rather help you with this "show" of yours." I smile.

She slides off the stool, and walks over to me.
She looks me up and down, then brushes past me, and starts looking through all the cabinets trying to find the ingredients to make the waffles.

I roll my eyes.
She honestly needs to eat her eyes checked.
"Tris. Look behind you." I say, and she turns around, and looks at the island, which I'm pointing at.
There sits everything we need to make breakfast, and we mouth falls open.

"Where-? You know what? I'm not going to ask." She says with a snort, and starts on making the batter.

After I fix up the waffle maker thing, I stand behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist, resting my chin on her head.

She is whisking the batter.
"Need help with that?" I ask her.
"No, I like what you're doing now. I can manage." She says.
I grin.

She eventually stops whisking, and lets the leftover batter drip from the whisk.
She throws the whisk into the sink, then walks over to the waffle maker thing.

I honestly have no idea what it's called.
As you can tell, I don't cook; anything.

She pours some batter into the waffle thing, then shuts the lid.
When there is a beeping noise, She flips it.
Minutes later, a decent looking waffle is revealed.

"Tada!" She says, putting on a plate.
"Just a few more." She says, "ten we can eat."

I walk away from her, and grab two glasses.
I open the fudge, and grab the cartoon of orange juice, and pour us both some.
I set them at the island, as Tris finishes flips another waffle.

I observe her from where I'm standing.
Her back is turned to me, and she is wearing one of my shirts, and some compression shorts.

The shorts hug her in the right spots, making my jaw want to fall to the floor.
People might think she is built like a boy, like she told me she thought she was, but to me, she is a god damn goddess.

Her beautiful blonde hair lays on her back, a few knots her and there, but could easily be brushed out.
She told me she has been asked if she had dyed it.I even thought that when I first met her, but it's all natural.

Her pale skin glows against the sunlight shining into the kitchen from the windows all over the house.
Her skin is so soft.

You can't see it because of you shirt, which is ten times bigger than her, but she has the perfect hour glass shape. I have never seen a woman with such perfect curves.
Her hips leave me speechless.

She puts another waffle on top of two other ones.
"One more!" She says sweetly.
Oh her voice.

Her voice is so smoothing. Anything she says could drive me absolutely crazy.
It's like an angel is whispering dirty secrets in my ear.

"Finally! We can eat!" She says, turning around with a plate full of waffles.
I look her up and down, head to toe, taking in her beauty.

Her jawline is so sharp, I never thought it was possible for a woman to have a jawline like hers.
Her nose shapes her face perfectly. It must have been to big for her when she was younger.

Her long eyelashes, beautiful gray eyes, think shaped eyebrows any girl would die for.
Her small mouth, but soft, gentle lips I could kiss all day.

God took his time on her, making very detail as perfect as possible.

"What?" She asks me, her face completely red.
I grin.

"I'm just admiring how perfect you are." I say. And it's the truth, I just wrote a whole book about her in my head.

She chews the inside of her cheek, a smile playing on her lips.
"Come on, I can't wait any longer, I need my breakfast." I plead her.

She shakes her head, and puts the plate of waffles down in front of me, and sits on the stool beside me, her arm brushing against mine.
A wave of pleasure shivers through my body.

God, what the hell does me do this to me so easily?
She passes me a plate, and keeps one for herself, and grabs a waffle with a fork, and puts it on my plate.
She grabs the syrup I didn't see her grab, and pours it on top of my waffle.

I thank her, then realize I don't have a fork.
She realizes it too, and hands me hers, but I shake my head.
"I can manage." I say with a smile.
I get up, and I know she is staring at me.
I flex my muscles in my back as I walk over to the drawer with all the silverware.

I grab a fork, and walk back, and look at her.
She looks down at her plate, and quickly starts eating her waffle, her face blood red now.

I chuckle. She looks at her, innocently confused.
I roll my eyes at her, and sit back down next to her, and rest my hand on her thigh.

She doesn't push it away, which is a good sign. I don't push any farther.
I use my fork and cut a piece off my waffle.
I stab it with my fork, and stick it in my mouth.
It's been forever since I've had waffles.
I know that's sad, but I suck a cooking, and Ms. Jackson won't cook me any because I don't know how too.

"Until you learn how to make waffles yourself, you can forget me making any for you." She would say, every time I asked her.

Which, now that I think about it, why tell someone to learn it- you know what? I don't care.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey everyone! So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I didn't update, because I got sick over fall break, and now my allergies are acting up, and I've practically lost my voice. Thank you for the patience and the support, and I hope you enjoy this chapter❤️

   -BeBrave