Chapter 4

Jonathan's POV

I got out of my bed and again ready myself for school. My stomach growl loudly and I felt a little pain in it which caught my attention. I remember I barely ate yesterday and didn't ate anything for dinner.

My god, I'm starving myself to death.

I grab anything that can be eaten easily and sit on one of the chairs and eat silently. While eating some cereals with milk my phone ring.

Aunt Althea is calling....

A smile automatically form in my lips and I quickly answer the call.

"Hi Aunt Thea!" I happily greeted. I heared her chuckle over the phone.

"Hello to you too Jonny sweety!" She greet back. "Sorry I didn't get to call you yesterday. How was it?" She continued.

"Oh you know like always, busy at school and enjoying being there."

"Hahaha ok. Are you eating properly?" She asked.

"Yep! I'm always full!" Another lie.

"Alright. Even though I want to talk to you more but I have to go now. I'll try my best to call you later alright? Love you sweety~"

"Ok. Love you too Aunt. Take care."

"You too."

"I'll try." I whisper barely audible to be heared.

I ended the call and silence surround me. Welp, back to my reality.

I put the dish in the sink. I'll just wash it later then went outside and start walking towards the school.

I get there around 7:00am which is too early since the official time to be in school is 7:45am so I still have 45 mins to be relax and after that it's hell again. The hall is like a dessert for not a single student in site. When I turn left I was surprise. There's a guy with bright pink hair and wearing a thick glasses just like mine. He's looking down on a paper in his hand.

A transfer student?

It's the middle of September so I was surprise to still have a student enrolling late.

The guy took notice of me looking at him then his expression turn into shock.

"Jonathan?" Wait... that voice.

"C-Craig?" I hesitantly call.

His face form a wide smile as he run towards my direction.

"Jon!!" He beamed and hugged me tightly. I hug back, still surprise. After a minute or so we pull back.

"W-wha.. how? When? Why?" I have so many questions in my mind that I can't speak clearly. He giggle at my talking.

"You don't know how much I miss you! Guess you have sooo many questions huh?" He guessed. Damn right.

"Yep! I miss you too so much!" I answered.

"Okay. So a few months back in my school for being one of the top students they decided to offer me to be a transfer student in here and of course, you know me, I refused. But when they said that you're studying here, I quickly change my mind and grabbed the opportunity! I just got here 3 days ago and now I'm here! I was about to surprise you but you're the one who find me." He longly stated. Finishing his story.

"Haha well I didn't recognize you when I saw you in the hallway and clueless." I said forcing myself not to laugh. He rub the back of his neck and awkwardly smile.