Chapter 26

[1:30pm]

Jonathan's POV

I started to get ready and put my casual clothes which is a blue hoodie with black tshirt inside, black pants and my black n' blue converse. After I'm done getting dressed up, I stare at myself in my full body mirror in my room.

It doesn't suit you.

I still have my thick glasses in my eyes and I look at it.

Should I remove it?

I put my hand on it and remove it. My vision became blurry and I put it back.

Ugly.

I remember Evan saying, it was much better when he removed it and I don't want to look like a nerd with him so I finally decided to remove it and smile at my blurry reflection.

Still ugly.

I went downstairs and saw Craig watching some news and sitting on the couch. He stare at me up and down while raising his eyebrow.

Do I look unpleasant?

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Eating with Evan." I answered and started to get my house key and walk to the door.

"Where?"

"Don't know. Got to go! See ya later!"

"Alright, be safe!"

I nodded and closed the door and walked to Evan's house. I'm 5 minutes early on our scheduled time but I'm quite excited. Once I'm on his front door I ring the doorbell and waited. I heared footsteps approaching and I smile widely. It opens and I greeted.

"Hi Eva-"

"What are you doing here freak?"

I looked at Sydney with eyes wide open.

Why is she here? I thought she's in Germany and would never come back? Is she living with Evan? What? When?

"Are you going to answer or should I just close the door and forget that you're here?" She asked with annoyance.

"I-I just w-wanted to s-speak with E-Evan." I stuttered and looked down. I started to feel scared so I play with my hands which was shaking.

I heared her sigh harshly and yell.

"Ev! The freak was here to talk to you!" She yelled and I heard loud footsteps marching down the stairs. I look at him and he wasn't ready yet. He frown at Sydney and when he saw me his eyes widen and pushed Sydney aside.

"J-Jon, what are you doing here?" He asked with confusion.

He forgot about you.

"Uhm, we're supposed to... eat?" I answered with hesitation. He tilt his head to the side and his eyes widen again in the realization.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot! My mind was kind of busy thinking about how to handle Sydney and--"

I didn't let him finish and put my hand up.

"It's okay. I guess you have a visitor. Maybe next time." I answered.

My heart feel like being squeeze and my nose started to itch as my eyes feel like burning.

"No! She can handle herself. Just wait, I'll get dr--"

I cut him again and shake my head.

"I said it's okay Evan. I'll leave now to not disturb you two. Bye."