☆ Chapter 13 ☆

"Come on Val! You're supposed to hold the sword like this."

The green-eyed boy fixes the position of how the sword is hold in Valerie's hand and he smiles once he sees how it is correctly held in her hands.

"See? Like that."

Valerie nods before replacing her joyful face with a serious one, "Now, en garde monsieur Thomas. I will save Winnie The Pooh and his crew from you and your evil crew and defeat you at last."

Thomas smirks at this, "Bring it on Madam."

My eyes fling open at the sound of children laughing and playing, the sound that haunts me in my dreams and replays in my head as memories.

As I start to wake up, I start to process where I am, who's around me and what I'm tied to. My answers are answered quickly by the sound of cheering, glasses clinking and faint music.

(Oh, and also the fact that I'm on a boat, since I can also hear the water crash against the side of the boat.)

The Jolly Rodger as Peter told us.

I slightly turn to see Fred to my left and one Lost Boy, the one dressed as a raccoon, to my right as we are all tied to a huge mast in the middle of the ship.

I turn to Fred, "How long have I been out?"

"Not very long. It turns out you were hit pretty hard and it caused you to wake up a little later."

I nod, "So what's going on now?"

My question is answered when a sore behind me slams open and the crew suddenly get silent. Someone starts to walk, well, more like wobbles, across the deck. The silence making it much easier for me to hear my surroundings, the footsteps approaching me and my unsteady breathing.

Soon, I'm face to face with the one pirate Peter told me to always stay away from.

Captain James Hook.

He eyes me up and down, a frown forming on his lips as if he was disappointed to see me. Despite getting chills from the stare he was giving me, I just tilt my head.

"So, who talks? Do I talk first or..."

Hook huffs, "Obviously me but I just need to check something."

"Check wh-"

I'm cut off as he uses his hook hand to untie my left hand, revealing the pirate symbol I have had on the palm of my hand since the day I arrived at Neverland. He examines it closely and I nervously bite my lip, turning to meet Wasabi's worried eyes. Once meeting my eyes, he just smiles at me and reassures me that it'll be okay before returning his attention back to Hook. I do the same and the frown that was once on his face is replaced by a scowl.

"You are a fake." He spits out, tightening his grip on my hand, "You are no pirate."

I send the captain a glare so cold and serious that it could make even my father wet himself and I lean in a little, "Prove it."

"I would of remembered the day that was carved into your skin, girl." He says, his face still formed into a scowl.

"Uh huh. What if I'm from somewhere else? Somewhere where we also do this?" I reply, gesturing to my left hand with a straight face, trying to ignore the fact that while I was responding, Mini-Max was trying to climb out of my pockets and find a place to call for help.

"Impossible. Only we do that."

I smirk, "How can you be so sure?"

Murmurs and whispers fill the boat as they all talk about me, Hook practically fuming at the way I'm acting. As I send him a smirk, I carefully let Mini-Max out from my pocket and give him a quick shove to find somewhere to hide. Once I don't feel him around me anymore, I lean my head back on the pole and wait for the murmuring to quiet down.