Sick

Next morning

Lala POV
I wake and dressed up for school me and yui went out for school breakfast.
During breakfast
Group of girls were giving bentos to shougo, koyoi and asashi. "well yui your brother and his team is really very famous." I said. "don't want to talk about him" yui said angrily. "K-k-kashikoma" I said nervously. "Lala would you like to my rice?" Yui asked me with sparkle in her eyes. "Kashikoma" I said. After lunch we stand I was about to leave for my class but suddenly my vision was started to blur I felt dizzy. " lala are you okay?" I heard yui's voice but I can't see her face and suddenly I fell down.

Shougo POV
I heard yui screaming lala's name and I saw lala. I saw her fainting then run in her direction. I carried her to the medical room.
In medical room
What happened to her I'm very scared. Then nurse came out "what happened is she alright?" I asked her worriedly. " shougo she had a high fever but you can go inside." Said nurse. " oh okay thank you." I said. That's really bad that she had a high fever. I went inside the room. I sat beside her she is still asleep. After sometime she opened her eyes. "W-where am I-i?" She asked weakly and tried to sit. "hey don't sit you had a high fever you should rest" I said worriedly. " k-kashikoma but how I came here?" She asked me. " I carried you here" I said. " th-thank you." She said " i-it was nothing " I said blushing. " why are you all red ? Are you alright" she asked me. Oh shoot she noticed me blushing. " no I'm a-alright a-anyway how are you feeling now?" I asked her trying to change the topic. " I'm feeling better now. Yui always said that you are annoying but actually you are really kind." She said. Oh that little annoying sis she told her that I'm annoying. " she is just a kid so I'm okay with this but don't told her about this " I said. "I can understand I also had a little sister" she said. " you also had a little sister? " I asked. " yes" she said. " now we should go to class " she said. " no you should rest you had a high fever " I said. " but -" I said interrupting " no buts you should rest " I said. "kashikoma" she said. " that's good. Now I'm going for class and rest well bye " I said. " bye " she said.
Lala POV
Shougo is a nice guy I hope yui will soon understand his brother that he is very caring. Now I think I should rest.
After one week
Now I'm completely fine. It's all thanks to shougo he helped me a lot. As I was walking outside I saw shougo walking in my direction. " hey lala how are you feeling now ?" He asked me. "now I'm completely fine. It's all thanks to you. You helped me a lot. " I said. " it was nothing " he said. I saw he is all red again. "hey are you not well you are all red." I said. " n-no I'm c-completely fine " he said. " oh I had something for you " I said.
Shougo POV
" what is it? " I asked. She held out a priticket. " shall we snap tomodachi ticket? " she asked. "But why do you want snap your ticket with me? I asked. " because we are friends and I would like snap ticket with you. Shall we snap ticket? " she asked me with a warm smile. " O-o-okay " I said nervously. She giggled. " eh why are you laughing ?" I asked confused. " because you are all red again *laugh*. " she said laughing. After hearing that I blushed more and she laughed more hard. " don't you want to snap ticket? " I said. " oh right I almost forgot . thank you for reminding me." She said while smiling. I looked away because I don't want to blush again in her from. I don't know what is that feeling? Why I always feels like this around her? " shall we snap ticket?" She asked me bring back me to earth. " s-sure" I said. Then we both snapped our tickets. " okay bye then I should head back before the curfew. " she said while going to the girls dorm. " bye " I said. When she went to her dorm I looked at her ticket. What's happening to me? She is really kind and cute wait what am I thinking. Now I should also head back to the dorm.
Lala POV
When I was going back to the dorm I looked at his ticket. He was looking really cute while blushing. Wait what am I thinking? Why am I thinking about him? I should head back to the dorm now before the curfew.

Sorry for updating very late and I think it's not a very good chapter but I hope you will like it.