Mirei/Mireille- part 1

Next morning..

Lala POV
I woke up and got ready for the school. You also woke up and got ready after this we went for breakfast. When we were eating breakfast I got a call on my pripass and it was from Mirei. I was really happy and picked up the phone. " Hello Lala- pri " she said. " Hello Mirei " I said. " we are talking after a very long time " I said.
" you are right and I call you because today is a surprise from me is waiting for you-pri" she said. "Really what is it? " I said excitedly. " it's a secret-pri" she said. Then I dismissed the call. After school I will know about the suprise from Mirei. " With who you were talking on your pripass " you asked me. " Mirei. She said she had surprise for me. " I said. " YUME YOU WERE TALKING TO KAMI IDOL MIREI!!!" Yui screamed surprisingly. I sweat dropped. "Of course I as talking to her because I'm also a Kami idol and we are teammates yui " I said. "Oh" yui said. I sweat dropped again. After breakfast I was heading towards the class then shougo called me " good morning lala " he greeted " morning " I greeted back when I was thinking about Mirei's surprise. "Lala you are seeming in your usual self today " he snapped me out of my thoughts. "No actually I was thinking about the surprise that Mirei is going to give me" I said. " oh your teammate right " he said " right " I said. " what is her idol type? " he asked me "Eh? You didn't know about her idol type?" I asked him.

Shougo POV
" Eh? You didn't know about her idol type " she asked me surprised. I didn't know because I always thought that girls can't be great idols but when I saw Lala's performance first time then I realised that maybe some girls can also become great idols but I can't tell her that I should said it indirectly. "Because I was not much intersed in girls idol idol debut plus I was also busy with my own I idol activity" I said which is true. " oh I see. She is a pop idol " she said. " jaust like Asashi he is also a pop idol " I said " right " she said. " so you are very excited about that surprise she is going to give you " I said " After school I will find out about that surprise " she excitedly. " I see now let's go to the class " I said. " kashikoma " she said.

After school

Lala POV
After school I immediately went in the room and changed my clothes. Then I went towards pripara I was waiting for Mirei outside the pripara. For my surprise what I saw that Mirei is also in her pripara form just as me. " EH MIREI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR IDOL FORM?? " I asked surprised. " Lala actually same thing as you happened with me- pri " she said.

Mirei POV
" Lala actually same thing as you happened with me- pri. " I said and tolet her what happened.

Flashback~
It was my first day after school I went pripara. At first day I already attracted many girls to pripara with my calculations. After a long day in pripara I was going home back but when I was heading towards pripara entrance a girl bumped on me. " I-I sorry I didn't saw y-you. " she apologised " don't worry - pri" I said and got up from land. " then went outside of pripara when I was as prism stone I noticed myself in mirror and to my surprise I was still in my pripara form. " MEGANEE-SAN WHY AM I STILL IN MYNPRIPARA FORM- PRI?? " I asked her. " Please show me your priticket " she said and I immediately have her my ticket " oh see your ticket is bent from there " she said showing me the place from where it was bent. " can you do something about this " I asked her "Sorry I can't do anything. Sytemu desu~" she said " NANI- PRI " I screamed. Then went back home and told my parents about this and others.
Flashback end~

" That happened with me- pri " I said. " I see " Lala said. " But you are lucky that you didn't faced problem of skipping two classes just as me " she said. "Right- pri" I said. " Now forget about this let's go pripara- pri " I said dragging her with me in pripara. We went towards pripara I recieved my idol time watch from Meganee-San. Then my and Lala's idol time watch maxed out. " now you and Lala-San can give a duet performance " said Meganee-San. " getchu- pri/ kshikoma" we said together. " Lala after a lomy time we are performing together again- pri " I said. " you are right now we will do our best " she said and we went inside pripara.

" Poppu stepu getchu- pri minna we hope like our performance- pri and come to pripara you can also become great idols-pri " I said. " minna tomodachi minna idoru kashikoma minna everyone can become an idol " Lala said.

Shougo POV

When me, Koyoi and Asashi were in our deessing room we were watching Lala's performance she was performing with a girl. That girl had blue eyes and short yellow hair. She seems as a pop idol it means that she is Mirei. She is Lala's teammate. When we were watching their performance I noticed that Asashi was only looking at Mirei with sparkling eyes. " Asashi it seems like you have crush on that girl Mirei " I said smirking at him. He jumped and said " N-no I don't have a crush on her it's just...." he said " it's just what " I teased him " I thought she is amazing as Lala right " he said "because she is her teammate Mirei and she is a pop idol just as you" I told him. " how did you know about her you were not interested in girls idol debut " Koyoi asked me. " because....
______________________________________

Sorry for late update finally my exams are over but now I'm scared of my results. Anyway hope you like it. And please wish for me that I get good grades🙏. Bye