Birthday and Surprise part-2

Laala POV

...After school I went to pripara with Mirei and Sophie. Sophie told us that she is in the same class as Koyoi-San and that's a really good thing because Koyoi-San is very kind and gentle.

When we went to pripara's entrance I surprised to see the person before me was...

"NON!!??" I said. I didn't expect to see her here. "Otanjoubi Omedetou Onee-Chan!" Non said with a smile Mama and papa were also there. "Arigatou" I said with a smile.

"Laala!" Nao called me. "Nao!" I replied " San....ni....ichi " we chanted together
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!!!!!" We wished each other together in sync . And we exchanged our gifts like we always do I gave a Parakppa that I always make using clay and Nao gave me a new handmade bow that she always stitch for our birthday and then we cut a fruit cake inside the pripara together.

Then Mirei and Sophie also gave me gifts. Mirei gave me a book full of Mathematics and Sophie gave me a jellyfish outfit I sweatdroped "ahaha..A-Arigatou Mirei to Sophie" I laughed nervously.

"Onee-Chan when you will come back to Parajuku I will beat you and will become more famous than you! " Non said pointing her index finger at me.
"Kashikoma!" I said.

Laala-San today we are having a special event in your birthday and you can perform without maxing out your idol time watch" Meganee-San said.

"Onee-Chan let's go!" Non said. "Mhm!" I replied and scanned our pritickets.

"Minna as you all know today is my birthday and I'm going to perform with my sister this year too!" I exclaimed. " The song is Marble make up a-ha-ha we hope you will like it!" Non said.

"HEEEEH!!!? they are using my and Laala's song again-pri!" Mirei said a bit angrily.

"Minna Arigatou Ah! Minna every person whose birthday comes in the month of November are invited in my birthday event because Minna tomodachi minna aidoru! KASHIKOMA!!!!" I exclaimed.

With WITH

Shougo POV

We were watching TV and I saw Laala performing with

Imotou!? I didn't know that she has a little sister. When did she come here? Laala didn't tell me about her sister coming here Oh! maybe her imotou came here to give her surprise.

"Thats freakin' amazing she also has a little sister just like you Shou-Chan!" Asahi said excitedly. "Hai hai I thought you liked Mirei but maybe I was wrong I think you are interested in Laala's Imotou." I said smirking.

"Who said that! Of course I like Mirei-Chan only!" He said annoyed. "Calm down Asahi." said Koyoi. "Hai" Asahi said.

When we were teasing each other then " Minna Arigatou Ah! Minna every person whose birthday comes in the month of November are invited in my birthday event because Minna tomodachi minna aidoru! KASHIKOMA!!!! " Laala exclaimed.

Birthday event huh. Now come to think of it my birthday comes after three days of her birthday means 23 November Sugoi!

Then there was another announcement " Minna as everyone is invited in my birthday we are going to have this special event at PrixPri place so that everyone can celebrate my birthday with me including boys too! " said Laala.

Hah!? At PrixPri place!? Oh no! I haven't thought about any present to give her! Oh no! What should I give her!? I have to have think of something immediately!!

I rubbed my temper with my fingers thinking of a gift for her.

Ah that's it!! This is gonna be the best gift...

Laala POV

We went out from the concert hall and then Meganii-San used his glasss and then the PrixPri place's entrance gate appeared. All of us went to the PrixPri place. " Sugoi-pri!! So this is the PrixPri place-pri!! " said Mirei excitedly. " Interesting " said Sophie in coolly. She is really amazing and the cool princess.

" Oh! This Baka is also here. " said a familiar voice. " Yume!! What are you doing here Baka Onii-Chan!! " said Yui annoyed. " Don't forget that my birthday also comes in the month of November you Yume Baka." said Shougo teasing Yui and with this they started fighting again.

" Nee Minna stop fighting today is my birthday so at least just for today try to get along with each other onegaishimasu. " I requested. " I will do it only for Laala and just for today bcause today is Laala's yume birthday so I have to see your face only for today yume! " said Yui. " same goes for you " said Shougo. " Hmph! " they turned their heads away from each other. " Ehehe...he " I laughed nervously.

" So let's start the special priticket trading event for my birthday " said I excitedly and went to table. " Minna now we are starting the special birthday priticket trading event! KASHIKOMA!!!! " I exclaimed and then a huge crowd of fangirls and fanboys appeared it was larger than the last time when I announced the event last year.

" HEEEEEH!!! " I screamed as they started throwing me up and catching. My friends were pushed aside and they were sweat dropping seeing the large crowd.

After 1 or 2 hours

" Pushuu~ now I'm out energy that was really exhausting. " I said exhausted. I'm feeling just like Sophie when she is out energy. " Laala don't act like a kid you are a Kami idol not any newbie idol-pri. Now get ready for the birthday special lives-pri " said Mirei strictly and dragged me alongveith her. " Heeeeh!!!!" I cried ( emoji cry ).

Asahi POV

I felt shivers seeing Laala-Chan getting dragged along by Mirei-Chan. Woah I didn't know that the Mirei-Chan can be this strict but she is cute when she is angry too.

Minna-San I'm really very sorry for taking years to update the new part *bows*.
I am stuck at thinking about what to write next so it will take me some more time for next chapter please forgive me!