Mirei/Mireille part-2

Still Shougo POV

"... I heard about it from our ssome fangirls they said that they heard about it from their friends." I said. I can't tell them that Lala told me about her teammate otherwise they will start teasing me again." oh I see. " said Koyoi. " so as I said I think you have a crush on that pop idol Mirei right Asashi? " I teased . " No. She is just an amazing idol like me. " he said. " No no you like her." We started teasing each other. " stop arguing like kids. " said Koyoi. " demo ko-chan he started first " said Asashi complaining. Asashi stop now please. " Koyoi  said and he stopped complaining and I was laughing secretly.

Back to Lala and Mirei...

Lala POV

" Mirei please tell me about the surprise. " I requested her. " Lala be patient you will know about the surprise soon-pri. " said Mirei
" if you say so. " I said. " Lala I want to visit your school and meet your new friends-pri. " Mirei said. " kashikoma! Let's go. " I said excitedly. "Getchu-pri" said Mirei.

Then we went to our school many girls surrounded us. "Mirei-San Please give your autograph." a fangirl said. " Lala-San and Mirei-San your performance was amazing. " another fangirl said. " as expected from the Kami idols. " fangirls said. " please give us your autograph. " many fangirls said. "Kashikoma/getchu-pri. " we said together.

After sometime fangirls were gone then we saw WITH coming towards us. " Hello WITH. " I said. "Hello." they greeted back. " so she is your teammate Mirei right? " said Shougo. " right " I said. " Hello we are WITH most famous idols of danpri I'm  Shougo he is Koyoi and he is Asashi. " said Shougo pointing towards them. "And as you already know I'm Mirei from SoLaMi Smile-pri." Said Mirei happily.

When they were talking to each other I saw Asashi he was looking at Mirei with sparkling eyes. I don't why maybe he likes her but I will not tell Mirei otherwise she will become angry and she will slam her warning ticket. "Lala let's now go-pri." said Mirei "kashikoma." I said and then we left WITH.

" LALA!! " I heard a familiar voice and when I turned around it was Yui shouting my name and running towards me. " WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THAT MIREI- SAN IS COMING HERE??!! " she yelled. " I told you about her but when I called her name you started daydreaming " I said. " oh is it " she said I sweatdropped. " well forget about that  now Mirei-San I'm dreamy happy to meet you my yume became true " said you with her dreaming eyes. " I know about you-pri. You are Yui a new pripara idol- pri." Said Mirei. "Yumekawa." said Yui. After sometime we started showing our school to Mirei.

It was almost evening. " Mirei it's almost evening now please tell me about surprise please. " I requested again. "not now-pri. " she said. " EH? But why? " I said confused. " you will know about surprise after when Sophie will come-pri. " she said " Soplie is also coming?!" I said excitedly. " yup we planned the surprise together-pri. " she said. " Now be more patient-pri. " she said. "kashikoma." I said.

" One more thing when is Sophie coming here? " I asked her. "tomorrow-pri. " she said. "Oh I see" I said. " but where are you going to sleep? " I asked her. " I'm going to sleep with the head disciplinarian of your school Jigoku Mimiko-pri and I already asked your principal she said I can sleep with her. " she said. "Kashikoma." I said. "Well then oyasumi Mirei " I said. " oyasumi Lala-pri. " she said and we head back to our rooms.

Tomorrow I will know about the surprise they are going to give me. "yume oyasumi Lala. " said Yui. " oyasumi Yui. " I said and and went back to sleep.

Konichiwa mins I know you all are wondering that what is the surprise that Mirei and Sophie are going to give Lala but I know about the surprise. You will know soon about the surprise bye until next chapter.