Weekend part-I

Lala POV
Today is Sunday but I woke up early. Yui is still asleep. I brushed my teeth and take a shower. Then I went to the park for my morning exercise as I always did at parajuku I always went with Non but now I have to go alone. As I went park I that shougo, koyoi and asashi were also there. " ohayo guzaimasu WITH." I said running in their direction. Then many people surrounded me. " lala-san please can we shake hands?" A boy asked with heart shaped eyes ( anime style ) . "kashikoma" I said smiling at him and extent my hand to shake. Then many people asked for my autograph and handshake.

Shougo POV
As an idol its important for us to always be healthy. We were in park then I heard lala's voice she was running in our direction but many fans surrounded her asking for handshake and autograph. "wow she is really very famous" I said surprised. " because she is a kami idol " said koyoi. " no frikin' she is amazing " said asashi. Then I saw that after sometime they were gone then she came in our direction. "sorry to take so long" she apologized. " hey there is no need you to apologize. " I said. " he us right you are really an amazing idol " said asashi. " arigatou " she said with a bright smile. She looks more beautiful when she smile what an I thinking we are just friends. " are you three also here for the morning exercise? " she said bringing me back to the earth. " yes as an idol we should always be healthy " I said. " that's great " she said. " yui haven't came with you? " asashi asked her " no she was still sleeping " she said. That's good that little annoying trouble is here with her. " now everyone let's start our morning exercise " a lady said. Then we started our morning exercise. She is very serious about her health. After exercise we went back to eat our breakfast.

Yui POV
Its morning already. Where is lala I was confused. Then I remembered she told me that she always go for her morning exercise. I hope onii-chan will not try to flirt with her. Then I brushed my teeth and take shower. Then I saw lala came in. /" How was your morning I bet your many fans surrounded you there? " I asked her. " you are right " she said. " you should change now and after that we will go to have breakfast I'm hungry " I said and my stomach started growling. Lala started laughing " okay just wait " she said laughing. " lala you are beautiful but you look more beautiful when you laugh or smile I bet that in our school and your many fanboys have a crush on you. " I said " you think so " she said. " yumekawa " I said and started imaging about her beauty.

Lala POV
When yui was daydreaming I changed my clothes and wore a white frock it had a pink ribbon around my wrist and I also wore a light brown hat. Then I shakes yui to bring her back to the earth but noting happened " yui look kami idol Sophie is here " I said to bring her back to the earth "where where" she said coming back " sorry she is not here I did that to bring you back to the earth because you were daydreaming " I apologized to her " okay " she said smiling. Then we went to cafeteria to eat breakfast. I saw many girls surrounded WITH like they always do. Many girls also surrounded me and started chatting with me " lala-san you are so kawaii " a girl said " yes your smile makes you more beautiful " another girl said " you think so " I said." Lala-san you are most beautiful girl in our school. I bet many boys have a crush on you" girls said " your catchphrase is so kawaii " girls said " I also want to be a lovely idol like you " a girl said " you can also be an amazing idol. you can debut at pripara " I said smiling at them warmly. " kyaa so cute~!!!! " girls screamed I amaze. " we are so lucky that you are in our school. " girls said. We all laughed together.

Shougo POV
We were eating breakfast. Then we noticed that many girls surrounded lala. " hey shougo she is the leader of Solami💜smile if she she that famous I wonder how the another two are? " said asashi surprisingly. " but we don't know who are they " said koyoi " you are right " said asashi. " you can ask lala about her friends idol types because you are excited to know that who could be your type right asashi and koyoi " I smirking at them. " it means you are saying kaka is your type " asashi said smirking at me. I blush a bit but I tried not to by saying " it means that you want one your type from her group right " I said smirking at him. "please don't get started you both" said koyoi stopping us "okay ko-chan if you say so" said asashi " fine by me " I said "good" koyoi said smiling. " today we don't have any concert so we can relax today " I said " okay " said asashi and koyoi. After breakfast I went to the school ground there noting to do today I will get bored what should I do today? "Hey shougo are you free today " I heard a familiar voice and turned around to see where it came from in my front was..... ____________________________________
Finally I updated the new chapter minna that's all for this chapter hope you likes it and sorry for late update and you will find out more in the next chapter.

~GOOD NIGHT.......