Chapter 1

Hey everyone, this is my first story, so please read, comment, and vote.

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1

Zayn's POV

So, there I was, looking at myself in the mirror. Man, I am sexy. No wonder bitches want me.

Yes, I am thinking this, but I'm also thinking about other things. Like the boys. How they're happy. How they love one another. How Niall and Liam love each other, and Harry and Louis with each other. And me, all I have is this mirror.

According to the boys, I'm the mysterious one, and I keep secrets. I do have a secret. I feel alone. There's an odd number of us, so one has to be left out. That's me.

I feel jealous of Niall for having Liam, and vice versa. Same thing with Harry and Louis.

Louis...Louis. Zayn, stop thinking about him!!

OK, I'll spill another secret. I may, MAY have a crush on Louis. I bet you're thinking, Zayn, since when have you liked Louis? Why don't you go after him?

I can't really answer that first question, because on the X Factor, when we got put together, I fell in love with Louis. It was love at first sight. Oh, I guess I can answer it.

I can't go after Louis. Louis loves Harry. They've already kissed and made out...AHHHHH!!!!!! I want him!!!!! I can't contain my emotions.

I.

Want.

Himmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

What should I do??

Well, that was the end of the first chapter. Sorry it was short, the next ones will be longer. Comment, vote, and read the rest!!!!!!!