Chapter 8

Hello Directioners of Wattpad, or whatever fandom you are from. This is chapter 8. Sorry to disappoint you, but there are only two more chapters left of this story :( 

BUT

If you fan me and keep on reading, you will find out that...

THIS STORY HAS A SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, stay tuned!!!!

Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

   I had lunch that day with Niall and Liam. Liam was sick of Nandos, so they stayed at home this time. Niall, of course, was not going to help with the cooking, so I helped Liam.

   "There's no more chicken." I tell Liam. That makes me sad, because the only other meat is pork, and I can't eat that because I'm Muslim.

   "Well, what do you want?" Liam asked me.

   "Chicken, duh." Liam gave me a look of annoyance.

   "There's none, so you have to pick something else." Now I'm giving him a look of annoyance.

   "Fine, I'll eat the leftover salad. You prepare the pork." I opened the fridge and take out the bowl of salad. Liam heats the oven.

   "Aye Zayn, so did you tell Harry?" Niall asked from the kitchen table.

   "No, but he caught us making out in the bathroom." Liam drops his utensils. Niall starts laughing, of course.

   "Wait, you and Louis were...?" Niall had a smile on his face, and Liam is gobsmacked.

   "Yes, he even said he loved me." Liam goes aww, and Niall starts laughing even more.

   "Wow, that's extremely gay." Niall says.

   "And romantic." Liam adds.

   "Oh, and you and Liam aren't gay?" I asked Niall.

   "We're not the ones having sexual intercourse in the bathroom." He does have a point.

   "Well, if you and Louis are happy, we're happy for you." Typical Liam, trying to make everything better.

   "That's not the worse part. Harry threatened to make my life a living hell." Everything got quiet. Awkward.

   "Have you told Louis?" Liam asked

   "You know Harry is on some type of drug. He was probably just upset and said some random things. Everything is gonna be fine." Niall assured us. I was going to say I agreed, when Harry came down the stairs. Everything got quiet instantly.

   " 'Ello Haz, how you doin'?" Niall asked. Harry said nothing, but popped the bubble he was blowing with his gum.

   "Had a goodnights sleep?" asked Liam. Harry nodded his head.

   "So, we heard about yesterday..." Niall got really quiet when he said that.

   "I'm fine know. Guess I was just upset." I let out a sigh of relief. Harreh was fine.

   "So, you're not gonna try to hurt me?" I asked him. He shook his head.

   "Nope, not at all. It's not like I would do something like this!" He pulled the gum from his mouth, stretched it out, and stuck it on my hair. Niall and Liam are gobsmacked. So am I.

   "Harry, what the hell did you do that for????" I touch the top of my head. Stretchy, pink gum gets stuck to my hand. Liam and Niall take a closer look at my used-to-be silky, smooth, slik black hair.

   "This is only the beginning, Zayn." Harry says, and walks up to the front door, and leaves.

   "I take it back. It's not going to be fine." Niall says, trying to break the silence. I couldn't help but agree.

Louis' POV

   I decide to take Hannah's advice, and talk to Harry and Zayn. I decide to look for Haz first, but he wasn't anywhere. So, I go looking for Zayn. I searched all throughout the house, but he wasn't anywhere. Strangely enough, neither were Niall and Liam. Where was everyone?

   "Zayn! Zayn! Liam! Niall!" This was just like that dream all over again. The dream when I was fighting with a sixth member, and I calles Zayn, and he wasn't anywhere. I tried again.

   "Zayn! Niall! Liam! Where are you?!" 

   "We're in here!" Where did that come from? It sounded like it came from the bathroom upstairs. I ran to go check. Sure enough, they were there, I heard them. I opened the door to see waht was going on.

   Zayn is sitting on the toilet crying, Niall is holding scissors(which is never a good idea), and Liam is comforting Zayn, while screaming at Niall.

   "I told you to let me cut his hair! Now he looks stupid!" Liam screamed at Niall.

   "I did get the gum out! I just needed to even out his hair!" Niall defended himself.

   "My beautiful hair! It's gone, gone!" Zayn screamed.

   "Whoa! Whoa! And another whoa! What is going on? What is this about gum, and cutting Zayn's hair, and why does Niall have scissors? Liam, you're smarter than that!" I need answers, and I need them NOW!

   "Harry got mad at Zayn, and put gum in his hair, and I got it out." Niall said proudly, holding those scissors a little to close to me.

   "Yes, but dimwit here cut a huge chunk off, and now Zayn's hair is uneven." Liam added, while hitting the back of Niall's head.

   "Well, I don't care if you're bald, all that matters is that you're fine." I wnet up to Zayn, and kissed him. Niall and Liam made an aww sound. 

   "That's not all. Harry said he was going to make my life a living hell. He's set out to destroy me because I love you. What should we do?" Harry is such a psycho, I think to myself.

   "That's actually why I was looking for you. You, me, and Harry need to talk. And sice Liam and Niall have been involved in this, they are more then welcome to join." I glance at them, and sure enough, they're excited.

   "Where is Harry? He left after he put gum in Zayn's hair." Liam added.

   "He's gonna be back, and when he does, we'll be ready." I assured everyone. But I don't think we'll be ready for what happened next.

Hey, sorry guys I kept you waiting, I was REALLY busy this week, I had school finals, and it took all my time. Well, all I have to say is

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

xox, Lizzie