Chapter 6

This is chapter six. The drama is just getting good, so don't forget to read!! Become a fan of me by the way, I will be uploading more stories. At the end of this one, I will tell you a surprise. Alright, here goes!!!

PS If you are reading this, you might want to beware. It was VERY diffucult to write some of these parts, and are just for entertainment purposes.

Chapter 6

Zayn's POV

   I locked in my room, and didn't come out. I should've known Liam and Niall would want me to tell. I was surprised that Louis didn't tell Harry. I sure wasn't going to tell him. I've kept the secret tgis long, I'm not telling him.

   I hate my life. I hate myself. I don't know what to do.

   I need to talk to Louis. We need to talk about this.

   I opened the door to my room. Is Louis in his room?? Probably. I creep to open the door. It's dark. He's not there.

   "What're you doing in my room?" asks Louis. I jump, nearly screaming. He was in the bathroom in the hall.

   "I need to talk to you. How are we going to deal with this? Are we going to tell Harry?" I needed to know. Louis pulled me to him(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!).

   "We can't talk here in the hall. Come with me." He threw me into the bathroom. He got inside, and closed the door. He put the cover down on the toilet, and sat on it. I sat on the edge of the tub.

   "I told Liam and Niall. They might thell Harry. I'm trying everything for them not to tell." Louis is giving me a look I can't read. But he's still so beautiful.

   "Yeah, here's the thing. I MAY have broken up with Harry because of this, and he's looking for the person I dumped him for." Louis looks at me straight in the eyes.

   Wow. Louis broke up with Harry. No, I broke them up. I broke up Larry Stylinson. I'm proud and disappointed at the same time. Louis left Harry to be with me.

   "I can't believe you did that." I feel tears in my eyes. I'm not going to cry, I think to myself.

   "I thought about it, and I guess i want to be with you." Wait, what?? I start screaming on the inside. 

   "Louis, I love you." I say to him.

   "I love you too, Zayn." He leans in forword. Oh, god, I know what this means. He's closer to me. I lean in closer too. He closes his eyes. I do too. Our noses touch. Then, it happens. Our lips touch.

   This is very awkward for me. I've never kissed a dude. No, that's a lie. I've kissed Liam, but that doesn't count, because we were paying around.

   This kiss with Louis felt different than any other kiss I've had. I felt passion and love.

   Louis reached to grab the back of my head. He was really enjoying himself.

   Then, all the sudden, he pushes me into the tub. There was a grin on his face. He got in the tub, on top of me. He closed the shower curtains, and started kissing me.

   I know this is wrong, and I shoudn't be enjoying it, but I am. Many thoughts are running through my mind. Does this make me gay? Are we gonna tell Harry? Are we gonna tell the fans? How will they react? How will Harry react?

   Oh, this is amazing. I feel myself reaching Louis' shirt. I take it off. Louis' expression is priceless. He looks scared, shocked, and sexy. He goes after my shirt too.

   His bare chest is on top of me. There are no words for what I'm feeling. I close my eyes, and just enjoy the feeling.

Louis' POV

   I'm making out with Zayn in a bathtub. It feels wrong, but YOLO. Zayn's eyes are closed. He is obviously enjoying this part of the rollercoaster of life.

   "Zayn, I love you." I whisper in his ear. And like Prince Charming and Snow White, I kiss him to awaken him. It works. There's a smile on his face.

   "So, does this mean you're my..." Zayn asks. He looks confused.

   "Yes, you are my boyfriend, and I'm yours. I can't live without you." I really did just say that. I'm wondering what Harry will think. I left him to be with Zayn.  We're gonna have to tell him sooner or later. But, I don't want to think about that now, so I start kissing Zayn again.

   Every though thought I had had vanished. I love him a lot. I really do. How come I'm realizing this now? I was just about to do something that can't be written or said when I heard the door open. And the last person I wanted to see was standing there. And he didn't look happy.

Hey guys, do you like it???? I'm sure you will, and things will only get better. The surprise is yet to come, but you'll find out if you keep on reading. 

Oh, and if you have a Tumblr, you can follow me

horanyforniallandcody.tumblr.com

xox, Lizzie