Chapter 7

Here is chapter seven everyone!!!! :)

Zayn's POV

   The door to the bathroom opened, and Haz stood at the doorway.

   "Oh. My Lord. What in the..." Harry is gobsmacked. I can't blame him, I would be too.

   "Harry, this isn't what it looks like." Louis spoke up. He gets off me, and goes to comfort Harry. Harry pushes him away.

   "So, you broke up with me to be with HIM?!?" he points to me, and gives me a look of disgust.

   "I am SO much better than him!! It's me you want, Louis. I just can't..." Harry looked like he was going to cry. He left without even looking back. Then, I got this feeling inside. Just a few hours ago, I experienced the same emotions he was. Heartbroken. Hazza must be feeling horrible. All because of me. 

   I know haz still loves Louis. Louis, that's another story. I have to make things right. I stood up, and got out of the tub.

   "Where you going?" Louis asked me. 

   "I'm gonna to talk to Harry. I was feeling the same thing just this morning. We need to talk." I left Lou in the bathroom and ran downstairs. I could hear Harry crying. Deja vu much?

   He was sitting on the couch, in complete darkness. He was crying uncontrollably. I turned the lights on, I could barely see him.

  "Haz, Haz, you alright?" I asked him. No response. He must've not heard me over his loud crying. 

   "Harry, you, OK, mate?" I'm standing over him so he can hear me. He then lifted his head.

   "Hey mate, I'm really sorry about what happened just then, and I'm-" All of the sudden, Harry pushed me onto the couch. He had a tight grip on me.  He is pinning me on the couch.

   "How dare you Zayn? How dare you take the love of my life? And you think apologizing will make it better? You have destroyed my life. And that's exactly what I'll do to yours. I will make your life a living hell." He lets go of me. As he's going upstairs, he turns back, and says,

   " A living hell." Well, what a day this has been.

Louis' POV

   I woke up the next day thinking about what happened last night. I wonder what happened between Harry and Zayn.

   I couldn't stand to see Harry. He must be so heartbroken. My feelings are mixed. I love Harry, but I also love Zayn. I need to talk to someone about this. i got up, got dressed, and got my phone. I decided to call my ex-girlfriend, Hannah. Even though I broke up with her about a year ago, she's still my friend, and she's been there for me. The reason we broke is because my feelings for Harry got in between our relationship.

    Hannah is still on my speed dial. It hurt me to delete her number. I pressed 4. The phone started to ring.

   "Hello?" Yup, it was Hannah alright. Her voice was still sweet and cheerful.

   "Hey Hannah, it's me, Lou." I heard a gasp. She looks happy, or so I think. You can't tell when you're on the phone.

   "Lou, what's up?" I can barely bring myself to say it. I left Hannah to be with Harry, and now I left Harry to be with Zayn. I've had a girlfriend before Hannah. Her name was Bethany, but that's another story. C'mon, let's face it, I'm hot.

   "Louis, something's wrong, I know it. Now, tell me what it is." Hannah knows me so well.

   "I'm gonna sound like such a girl saying this." I tell her. Then, the whole story came out. What happened with me and Harry, later on with Zayn, the dinner, the incident in the bathroom. Hannah, being the awesome person she is, said nothing and listened.

   "God, you're sure in a situation here." I listened to everything she had to say.

   "But what you should do is talk to both Harry and Zayn. Tell them it hurts you to see either of them cry. They should understand." I thought about what she said. Get Zayn and Harry BOTH in one room? I'm sure Haz can't stand to see Zayn.

   "Well, thanks for everything, Han." I hang up. I don't think this is a good idea. But it has to work. I got nothing else.

Yup, this chapter was pretty long. Everything just gets so much better, so don't forget to vote, comment, and vote!!!!

xox, Lizzie