Chapter 9

Alright guys, the end is almost near. I know, sad. But if you read last chapter, you know that this story will have a sequal, and that story is going to be longer. So, KEEP READING!!!!!

Chapter 9

Louis' POV

   Zayn's hair is so short, it was hard not to laugh at him. I still love him though. Me and the rest of the lads decided to sit on the couch and wait for Harry. I sit between  Zayn and Liam, and Niall sits on the floor. After about 7 minutes sitting, waiting, Harry arrived.

   He is holding a grocery bag, and the first thing he does is laugh at Zayn.

   "Oh my, Zayn! You look hella ridiculous. Felt bad about losing your precious hair?" Man, he's acting like a b**ch.

   "Harold, we need to talk!" I say. Things are about to go down, I think.

   "Harry, stop acting like this. I still love you, I honestly do, but I've moved on. It's time you do too." I turn to Zayn, and I kiss him. Again, Niall and Liam are reacting like women watching "The Notebook", and Harry, I didn't want to look at him. I guess Zayn did, cuz he pulled back.

   "No, Louis. You want me, and I want you! You don't love Zayn, you love me! I warned you, Louis, if I can't have you, nobody will." He pushed Niall and Liam out of the way, pulled me by my suspenders, pins me to the ground, reaches into the bag, and...oh my god, he's not planning on doing what I think he is, right?  Cuz, that would be crazy. No, he really is going to do it. I close my eyes. Why won't the lads try to sto-

Zayn's POV

   I will never forget those few seconds. Louis kissing me, Harry throwing him on the ground, Harry ]pulling out that knife, and putting it through Louis' chest, the blood dropping from the knife, Niall screaming, Liam's loud gasp, my tears, Harry's unemotionless face. So many emotions.

   "WHAT THE HELL HARRY?!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?" I scream at Harry, trying to read his expression.

   I drop myself to the ground, right beside Louis. He's breathing, but just barely.

   "Louis, Louis, please don't die." I hold his hands. He looks at me.

   "What a foolish thing to say. I have no more strength. I'm useless." I can't bare to hear him say this.

   "No, you're not useless. You're everything I need. You're the reason why I'm happy. You're the one that gives me strength throughout the day. You're the reason why I'm still alive. I can't live without you." I'm in tears now. I hear Liam and Niall crying. Harry is sitting in a corner.

   "Zayn, it's time." He says.

   "I will always love you." I say.

   "I love you too." I lean forward to kiss him goodbye. I never want this kiss to end. But everything, sadly, must come to an end, as you just saw.

   I pull back. Louis' eyes are closed. They will be forever now. I study his face carefully. Then, I realized, he died smiling.

   "Goodbye Loueh." I whisper in his ear. I see that Liam and Niall are still crying. So is Harry, I think.

   "I hope you're happy now. Nobody can have him." I look at Harry. He gives me a look that reads of anger, confusion, and hurt.

Well, that was the end of chapter 9. I hope you're not crying while reading this. Not to ruin for you, but the last chapter is even sadder. Well, vote, comment, and read!!!! I appreciate yalls feedback. Bye!!!!

xox, Lizzie