Chapter 4

Alright people, this is chapter 4.  This story is just getting good, so continue reading!!!!

Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

   Did I just say that? I hate myself now. I look at Louis. He's looking at me like I have seven heads and eighteen eyes.

   "You...love me? How?" He asks, looking very uncomfortable. See Zayn, you ruined it.

   "When I see you...I feel butterflies in my stomach. When you look at me, I feel...tingly inside. When you wrapped your arm around me just then...I felt shivers down my body. I love you Louis." Louis' eyes got wide. He has a look of fright on his face.

   "So, why exactly did you leave crying when you saw me and Hazza?" He asked. Why Zayn, WHY did you tell him? This is going to ruin your friendship. I should be listening to myself, but all these words pour out.

   "Seeing you with Harry, it made me realize you love him, and not me. I want you, Louis. But I know I can't have you." I grab Louis' hands. I stare into his pretty, blue eyes. 

   "I can't live without you." What the hell?!? Zayn, why did you just say that? Nope, nothing is going to be the same anymore.

   Louis pulls his hands away, and stands up.

   "I have to go." He said so I could barely hear him. He walked away without turning back. Yes, I have f***ed everything up.

Louis' POV

   I can't believe what just happened. Zayn likes me. He's been scared to tell me. I had to get out of there, because it was too much to handle. The truth is...God, I can't believe I'm saying this, I've always liked Zayn.

   I know what you're thinking, Louis, since when have you liked Zayn? Why don't you go after him? Calm down girlies, I'll spill!!!

   When I first met Zayn, he was quiet and mysterious. As we all know, I'm not quiet or mysterious. I like that about him. In one of our video diaries( the one with the traitor, Kevin the pigeon), Zayn said he wouldn't changed nothing about his life, because he loves his life, and then I said I lived him. Well, I wasn't kidding. Then, I said Zayn was a lovely guy. He is, and...I-I...Jesus Christ save, I love him.

   Whenever he says "vas happenin", I'm screaming on the inside like a teenage girl. Whenever he would walk around going  "Imma Bradford Bad Boi", that turned me on. Him liking chicken, that made me love him even more.

   The only reason I don't show it is because of Hazza. Harry's curls, his dimples, his four nipples, I love him too. But with Zayn, I feel different. I hate myself for leaving him. He probably thinks I don't like him. But what about Harry? He's waiting for me naked in my room.

   Boo, I can't "bear" this anymore.

   (See what I did there? HAHAHA!!!)

Well, that's the end of chapter 4. Continue to read, vote, and comment!!!!!! Follow me on Twitter @LuvCodyAndNiall