After-endings: BFS

This After-ending is the latest addition to the Clayton Fanficts I obsessively scribble. I am not a stalker, I am a Devoted Narrative Enthusiast!  LOL!  This is for all my Lovely wildflower friends and our moon goddess, Whiskeyqueenn. A short jaunt into Clayton's world with a tiptoe into Tommie's world from His Alpha.  Anyway, this one's for Rachelle who has had a rough few weeks because I love her to bits. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton sat in his office, looking through the piles of paperwork and mountain of regulations for the new farm and winery he and his new Beta, Tommie, were planning for Adams Pack. The pencil in his hand drummed as he thought about the cost and profit margins, and about the venture's main investor. She wasn't her, he reminded himself again. Hazel reminded him and everyone of it often enough, but the resemblance was haunting. If he had not known that wolves could only have children with their mates, he would have sworn the beautiful auburn haired she-wolf was Kennedy's half-sister and he wasn't the only one. Everyone in the pack and even Kennedy's true mate, Cash Valentine, had been awed by the resemblance. He wondered what Cora would think. 

She and Caleb were bringing back two loads of custom barrels made by the Big Sky Lumber Mill, and the wood to make the large casks to age the new wine in. Cora had even offered to let them use Big Sky's distribution network. Clayton really did believe she would do anything to help him succeed. Tommie had been gobsmacked to find out Clayton's former Beta female was the Luna of the giant pack that spanned from Montana into Canada. Clayton rubbed the spot over his heart, thinking about Cora always brought thoughts of Rya and Kennedy and all he had lost. His text message chimed.

Meet us out front, almost there: Cora

And bring a gas mask, Caleb had tacos and green chili: Cora

Clayton shook off his melancholy and put all the paperwork away, except the ones he needed Cora to sign. He half-smiled at all the times they had done paperwork, his mother would be proud of them still working together after all that they had been through. The rumble of diesel trucks had Clayton, sticking his head into Cora's former office. 

"They're here. " 

 Tommie was sitting at his desk, scowling over something. He stood up and smoothed his shirt. He had dressed in business casual to meet Cora Kincaid. Her Pie in the Sky brand had hit the market by storm and become the most talked about organic pie filling, jams, canned fruits, syrups and sauces in the world, with sales in Australia, Europe, and China. Standing on the porch next to Alpha Clayton, he wondered what she was really like. Clayton had told him how they had hated each other growing up but now they seemed like best friends. A semitruck pulled up and stopped. A tall, broad chest, blonde man in a cowboy hat stepped out. Tommie gaped at the beautiful specimen, the alpha wolf looked like a god in worn wranglers and button up western shirt.

"Alpha Matt," Clayton greeted, and they hugged in a manly way. "I was expecting Mark."

"Mark's in the dog house and Cora's got him on a short lead. She made him stay home to do all her pack paperwork," Matt chuckled. "And if it's not done, he's spending the winter with Shotgun in the barn."

Clayton laughed, "What did he do?" 

"Let's just say, he took advantage of Cora's visit to see Rya's new pup and she won't be borrowing your cabin to hide out for her next heat," Matt revealed. 

Clayton's jaw dropped, "Again? How many pups does he expect her to have?" 

Matt snorted, "As many as he and their wolves can trick her into having."