The Mall And The Mellon

"Ted, we're at the mall now." He looked at me as if I was insane. 

"There's no fruit at the mall!" he was shocked I brought him here instead of the supermarket...obviously. 

"No but there is a lot of watermelon things here and I'm sure there has to be a farmer's market somewhere in here it's summer"  he had a look of disbelief on his face. Though it was understandable I haven't taken him out for a random shopping spree since his birthday. I've had a crush on him since 3rd grade and need an excuse to tell him. Shopping was my best bet.

"Thanks Lord Dork," he chuckled out, giving me that cute unmistakable smile of his. He still looked sorta like a thunderbolt just hit him, but at least i got him to come out of a building! His pastel eyes still looking at me for approval of something. "Umm...hey thanks for being there. For me when I acted like I was dieing while sick, or being the weirdo, watermelon-obsessed freak you know me as," he blushed slightly and chuckled once more.

"Get out of my car freak!" I giggled and ruffled his hair slightly. He got out, as did I, and we began adventuring off to the world of the mall. God I love him...

(~3~)yup imma end it there sorry i cant be good at this shit(~3~)