The Mall and The Mellon

"Y/N! Look! I want these matching gems please!!!" He shouted preceding to buy two matching watermelon necklaces.

"You don't ask for something then buy it!" I said, rather loudly in the quiet F.Y.E. store. He looked sad and just handed me the one. It as half a watermelon patterned heart that said, "Part One." he put his on and hid it under his shirt. "Does yours say 'Part Two'? or something other than my speculations?"

"No it says 'Part Two' like you think. Did you want something before we leave?" was his giggled response. He smiled awaiting my answer.

"Yeah I wanted pockey," I smiled and headed for the candy area. Once I got there I got chocolate, banana, and green tea flavored pockey. Once I bought them we went back to my house. "Was there anyone else you liked, perhaps?" My question seemed to have saddened him as he looked down and sighed.

"Yeah but I'm sure there's no chance of me getting her," his face, tone, and body language told me he was sad. 

"Never say that! I'm sure she likes you more than you know!" I sound mad, but in all reality in sad he'd think someone wouldn't like him.

"I love you, dork. Never change," he kissed my cheek and blushed furiously. "I-I mean... Um..like a friend!! Yeah... a friend..." he stuttered as i blushed and just looked down.

"Yup! We're just friends..."

(~3~)Im sorry but the next chapter is a bit better. Sorry i this is going too fast for you too...(~3~)