Kisses

~~~TED'S POINT OF VIEW~~~

"DAMMIT ALL THEN! YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!" was all I could say to him. Fuck Chris. So what Becky likes dogs? They're fucking animals!

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!" He shouted, kicking me out. I knew it wold happen at some point in time, but now? And over this for God's sake!? Fuck Chris, I don't need him. I have (Y/N).

"Fine... I'll be back to get my shit later..." I mumbled walking out in to the freshly started rain. I put up my hood and walk the mile with my head down, slowly. About an hour later I'm standing in front of (Y/N)'s house. I knocked on the door as she groggily opened the door. "Did I wake you...?" my cracking voice barely got out.

"Yea but you obviously need more help than I do sleep." She giggled  and invited me in.

I walked in, thanking her softly and slowly. I sat on her (F/C) couch. It was soft and fluffy. I loved her couch. The color was bright and vibrant, the cushions were big and extremely soft, and it was a bigger couch and in the corner, so it'd fit four people. 

"He finally kicked me out. I knew it'd happen, but over a stupid boyfriend?!" I started crying again. She hugged me tightly patting my back, shushing me. "I'm really weak and petty huh..?" I cried into her shoulder not wanting this to be true tomorrow morning. I want to wake up in Nick's arms!

"You're not petty Teddy!" she pulled from the deep embrace, stealing the warmth she gave with her. Her smiling had a very soft reassuring tone to it. I've never wanted to kiss someone so much before then. I slowly leaned in to connect our lips

"Ted...?"