Chapter 1

"Beep, beep, beep" my alarm clock went on. I slap my arm on top of the clock shutting it off in a second. I was about to sleep but then I see my One Direction suitcase siting on my bed with the picture of Niall and Louis staring right at me. I gasp, remembering I won tickets to the one direction concert, and I get to meet them backstage. I scream and jump out of the bed, my thinking of anything else. I run to the mirror and see the girl standing back at me. Brown curls falling over my shoulders, long narrow nose, and small lips. Not pretty, and that needed to be fixed. I pull up my hair in a high ponytail and stick my favorite pink bow in it. I put on my pink makeup, do a cat eye with eyeliner with blue eyeshadow. I put on my strawberry scented perfume. I throw on my One Direction shirt and skinny jeans. I trample downstairs and it was empty. I remember that my mom always sleeps in and since the concert was in California and we had to get a late flight, I had to set her alarm clock. I make myself a bowl of cereal and watch the story of my life with Tammy (my poodle) in the center of my lap. A few minutes after the movie ends, I hear a beeping coming from my moms room. It was a softer beep but much more annoying and had quicker beeps. I hear a groan come from my moms room, knowing that my parents just woke up. They make some weird animal sounds when they wake up, and that always bugs me. They slump out of there room, yawning so loudly. I run up to her grabbing her hand. "COME ON MOM LETS GO", I scream in her face. I soon feel cold shoot up my shoulder. "Our flight doesn't leave until 11:00," he said. "Honey, go wake up your sister," my mom said smiling.

Sofia is my 9 year old little sister. She is obsessed over Harry Potter and loves to help people. She has pink glasses and short red hair. She, is another member of my family who loves to sleep in, and gets cranky when she is woken up, especially this early. I flick on the lights over and over again. "Ugh, what," she says groaning. "We have to leave for the airport soon," is all I could say. That, of course, makes her leap out of bed. That's when my phone goes off and I get a text from my friend Jocelyn.

We will miss u at school

I will miss u in Cali

See you soon girly

Bye

A few hours later, we were in the car going to the airport. Story of My Life blasted on my iPhone. My little sister was reading books that look totally dorky. Then, right then, my phone died, but we were about one mile from the airport. I stare out the window as time brought us closer and closer to everything. To the airport, to One Direcion.

When we finally did arrive at the airport, I had to go through about a million security checks. There is one I hate in particular, which I had to lose a treasured item. Sofia went through follow with my mom and dad. When it was my turn, the grabbed my invisible ink pen. "What is this," the man said. "I want to write secret love letters to Harry Styles," I say smiling. He grabs it shaking his head, and tosses it in the trash.