Chapter 62

I can't believe what is happening! First, Liam, and now Jenna. I wish this was just a dream, but I know it's real. Caleb, who always had a secret desire for Jenna, fell next to her and started crying and screaming. "No, you have to remember us, remember, I saved you, remember the war, and the games," he said. Jenna sat up a little bit and sighed. "Sorry, if I knew you, then I would say yes, but sorry," she said.

Saved her? He did save her from free falling off a mountain a few minutes ago, but this sound more serious. The tone in his voice sounded more serious. Almost like this meant something to him. Jenna was staring at a leaf awkwardly, so I realized it was the perfect time to ask him. He was leaned against a tree, staring at his spear, crying. Brook and Brookson were kissing, and Niall was singing All of Me staring at the sky.

"Saved her, tell me what happened," I say. Caleb looks around, unsure if he should tell. "Come on, were friends, you can trust me. The district 4 lovers stop kissing and look at me, shrugging, and start cuddling. "Trust her," Brookson mouths too us. Caleb sighs and tells us.

So apperantly, he had a crush on Jenna his whole life, but couldn't build up the courage to ask her, but since there dads worked together, they saw each other everyday. When they were toddlers, they played with toys, and as they got older, they did more mature stuff, like talk. Caleb was always too shy too tell her his feelings. One day, for work, the dad needed to take them for a boat ride. Jenna was leaning over too far.

And she fell over!