Chapter 2

"Uhh, who do think you are," I say. "Read my name tag," he said rolling his eyes. I look at his ID with a name written in cursive.

Coach H.

"Why are you cal-," I said but then he cut out my voice. "Just move on shrimp, it is not Being the one to question," he said pushing me. "I'm sorry about your pen sweetie," my moms gentle voice said. Sofia never liked it because romance always disgusted her to tears. Yet I loved it. We soon get to our gate and wait. I get out my laptop and get on Twitter and see a new post from Jocelyn.

Jociroxs-Saw the Divergent movie at midnight

I wanted to see that so I check the comments.

Kellykat- really how was it

Jociroxs- @Kellykat amazing

Stephswords- want 2 see

Rileygurl- Tobias is so cute

I then comment something to join in the conversation.

Baileybunny- Luv u

I turn off my laptop and sit down bored. My sister plays Minecraft on the iPad. "Can I got get Starbucks," I ask my mom. I new I wouldn't miss the flight because it was right across from here. She nods and I pop up, grab my One Direction wallet and run over. The line isn't long at all. When it is my turn, I step up. The lady at the counter, however, is sobbing. "Are you ok," I ask, and she nods. "I would like a Cotton Candy frap," I say. She nods and sniffles and disappears. What was wrong with her, was she ok? She come and hands my drink, but it seemed wrong to just leave her. I lean it to see her name tag.

Samantha

"Are you ok Samantha," I ask her. She leans in and whispers. "My dad is doing something bad to our world, be careful."

I didn't have time to say anything else because everyone was boarding the plane. We were in first class so I had to hurry. I sit by the window, by the charger. In about a minute my phone gained charged so I went on Instagram while it was in the charger. I had to learn more about what Samantha said. Then, I see her walk past me, her face buried in her shirt. I go on Instagram and look on Niall's Instagram. One of the pictures leave my gasping for air. It was the weirdest thing ever.

It was him and Samantha.