Chapter 3

I waited until the bridge had disappeared and the limousine was out of sight. With a heavy sigh, I shove my hands in the pockets of my black, studded, leather jacket and turned in the direction of Ursula's Fish and Chips. My mind was in a daze as I passed through the dirty streets. A familiar Scottish accent hit my ears as I turn to see Harry, "(y/n)." His voice was smooth, ending in a high pitch as he slid his hook under my neck teasingly. It was cold, sending a shiver through my spine as goosebumps began to form. "Harry, running errands for Uma again are we," I ask with an emotionless voice, grabbing the hook and moving it away from my neck. "Ah, no. I'm out on my own accords. Aw, why such a long face," he made his lips pout, forming a puppy dog face. I glare up at his eyes, heavily lined with black eyeliner. There was something about his that gave me the urge to punch him, but something kept me from doing it. "That wouldn't be any of your business. Anyways, I'll be on my way," I reply with the most snarky attitude I could manage before walking towards my destination once more. I never really hung around Uma and Harry, but, when I did, I never felt comfortable. The soft thud of heavy boots could be heard trailing behind me, "it seems that we are going the same way." He strode up beside with a half grin. I rolled my eyes and kept my sights forward, only listening to the stead jangle of chains hooked to my jeans. When we first met I thought we'd get along better than the others, but it didn't turn out that way. The thought of Carlos popped into my head and what he told me. I refrained from physically smiling, keeping the straight, annoyed expression on my face. My stomach started to feel empty as I thought about him. Then my mind wandered to the others. It's going to be hard living without them. I jerked back to reality with a jolt as me and Harry enter the messy restaurant. Uma was leaning against the bar with an annoyed and angered expression. She growled and almost screamed, slamming her hand on the table, "Mal and her little band got shipped off to Auradon. Those little brats will be living the high life while we have nothing. Ugh!" I take a seat at the bar and lean against my elbow listening to her rant, "yeah, it's rather unfortunate for us." My voice was a bit annoyed. "Doesn't that make you angry? All your friends got to go, leaving you here with nothing!" I roll my eyes, but she was right. Despite having mixed emotions about the situation, I mostly felt upset and angry. "Yeah... I guess," was my response. "Then lets take it... take it all as our own," Harry boomed, standing up and opening his arms wide. "Yes! We'll start with the Isle, and then we take all of Auradon," Uma followed up. Chants and cheers of agreement broke through the crowd in the dinner. Gil pumped his fists in the air, "yeah! Shrimpy will rule over us all!" Uma glared at him and he shrunk back down to size. "Together, we rise," she said to me and Harry.