Chapter 1

Jalexis Soulman graduated from Invisible Flames High school. HAHAHA! Just kidding she graduated from Flames Wood High School on May 28, 2017. She was a loyal friend to a girl named Sandra Charms, so you know Sandra and Jalexis are totally best friends. They were unbreakable. They might as well be called best friends. Which they are; they shop together, they tell each other their deepest secrets and they go everywhere together, but the deepest secret they kept from each other was that they both had a crush on the same guy. Do you remember his name from the summary? Yes you're so right. The guy they like is Leontae Strong.

           Why would they hide such a huge secret from each other? I guess they thought they'll lose each other as a friend. Well that wouldn't be me. I would have told my friend that I had a crush on a guy and I would have said back off. He's off limits and you can't talk to him, but that's just me. Anyway back to the story Sandra and Jalexis been through a lot together, but they don't want to lose everything they built up. They have been through everything to destroy things now you know.

          Leontae strong was walking down the street in his sexy biker outfit. Something slipped out Sandra mouth as she glanced at Leontae. She said damn he so fine. Jalexis pointed at Sandra with an upsetting face and said what you just say. Sandra said nothing. I said nothing. You're hearing things. Jalexis said mhm. It sounded like you said Leontae was fine. Sandra said you heard wrong then. Jalexis said in her head mhm whatever.

         Leontae walked towards Jalexis and said hey. He went pass Sandra and just looked and kept walking. Jalexis said he said hey to me. Sandra said don't get too comfortable. Jalexis said what you mean? Do you like him or something? Sandra said maybe a little. Jalexis said why didn't you tell me? Jalexis said I like him. Sandra said what the fuck stay away from my crush. Jalexis said no I'm not staying away because he's my crush and last time I checked he said hey to me and guess what he passed you. Sandra said UGH I CAN'T STAND YOU!!! Why can't you just stay away from him? Jalexis said I don't care because I'm talking to him because he said hey to me and obviously he likes me because your totally invisible to him anyway, so get over it. It's not really much you can do about it because it's life.

            Sandra said maybe us being friends is a mistake. Jalexis said maybe it is, so how about we don't be friends no more. Sandra said maybe we shouldn't. Jalexis said great this friendship is finally over. Now watch me go and talk to Leontae because obviously I can because he said hey to me.

           Jalexis said aye Leontae hold up. Let's hang out together. "Leontae said alright sweet come on!" Jalexis was like yes! Leontae said where should we go to chill at and Jalexis said let's go to the arcade for a couple of hours. He said okay let's go. Leontae and Jalexis went to the arcade at 4pm and stayed until 6pm. Leontae said where we going next. Jalexis said how about you pick a place Leontae. Leontae said alright let's go out to eat at wands burgers and Jalexis said okay, but that place is expensive. Leontae said no problem I'll pay my treat.

           Jalexis said alright thank you so much Leontae. Leontae said anything for your gorgeous ass. Jalexis blushes with a huge smile on her face. Leontae blushes back knowing damn well he has a crush on her. Jalexis screams in her head yes I'm going on a date with Leontae. She had a dance and she made up a song that she sung out loud. She sang he asked me out. He asked me out. Yes! Leontae said Jalexis are you there. Jalexis! Jalexis said what you say sorry I was daydreaming. Leontae said I know you made a song about me asking you out. Jalexis said oh so I was just imaging things. Leontae said no I really did ask you out on a date that's why I said let's go out to eat at wands burgers because I want to know you better Jalexis. She frozed up and stuttered and said Leontae I want to know you better too.

          LEONTAE SAID OKAY IT'S A DATE! Jalexis said you bet it's a date, so they left the arcade walking towards Leontae's car and he asked Jalexis about what happened between her and Sandra. Jalexis said that isn't none of your damn business. Leontae looked at her in a sorry type of way and Jalexis said sorry it's just that we are going through a tough situation right now. As they walk to the car Lexi tries to call Sandra to talk about the situation, but she does not pick up, so Lexi left a voicemail. Leontae said Jalexis who are you trying to call? She said my ex best friend and by the way you can call me "Lexi" for short. He said that's just fine. He turned the radio up and they drove all the way to wands burgers the rest of the way.

           They walked into wands burgers and Lexi told Leontae to wait at the front door while she goes to the restroom. As soon as she got into the bathroom she hurried up and called Sandra. Sandra is now sending Lexi STRAIGHT!, to voicemail. For a couple of minutes she was mad and she had to cool down in the bathroom. On her way out the bathroom she reassured herself back to being calm. Leontae was waiting at the table on the left side of the restaurant with a big smile on his face. Lexi asked why he was smiling she was guessing it was about her, so she just sat down. The waiter came over to the table and handed them their menus and asked what would you guy have for dinner tonight with a confident smile on his face. Lexi said I would like your Baconator burger with a side of large fries. Leontae said I would like a monster pork belly sandwich with a side of large onion rings. The waiter asked would that be all for you guys. Leontae said yes that will be all and bring one of your famous wines.

           The waiter said alright I'll be right back with your meals. The waiter came back to the table with their famous wine. It's called cram bow lay and it very delightful for you and the young lady. He said wonderful thank you. The waiter said here's your wine glasses would you like me to pour the wine in your glasses. Leontae said yes and when will our food be here. The waiter said in 5 more minutes. Okay the waiter walks away from the table. Leontae said so Lexi tell me a little about you. Lexi said okay well my full name is Jalexis Alexandria Soulman, I am 18 years old, I have no children, I hate fake bitches, I hate motherfucking players, I am very competitive, I am a loyal person to people I kick it with, I love long showers, I love to eat, I love playing video games, I have an Altima which is my favorite car, I love to write poetry and songs, I love to sing, I work hard, I really enjoy horror movie, and I love playing piano, but enough about me. I would like to know about you. Leontae said alright hold up our food is coming. The waiter said sorry for the long wait, but here's the Baconator with a side of large fries for the beautiful lady and here's the monster pork belly sandwich with the side of large onion rings for the gentleman. Leontae and Jalexis said thank you! The waiter said you're welcome enjoy.

           Jalexis said so Leontae tell me about you. Leontae said well I'm athletic, I have no kids as well, I don't play with girls hearts, I really like you, and that pretty much it about me. Jalexis said alright that's good to know. Leontae said yea no big deal. Jalexis said I know.They finish their meals and their wine and they got the bill, which it was $100.00 all together. Plus an extra $25 for the wine, so they get up from the table and walks out the restaurant to go to Leontae's car. While they walking Leontae said I had fun with you tonight. Lexi said I had a great time as well. They're at Leontae car and Leontae opens the door for Lexi to get into the car. He closed the car door, got in the car on the driver's seat and started driving Jalexis home. Now they have arrived at Jalexis house; Leontae put the car in park and he got out the car and went to open the car door for Jalexis to get out. He walked her to the front door of her house and kissed her on the cheek. He said I had a wonderful time with you and Jalexis said me too. He said goodbye and goodnight and left in his car.