Chapter 4

Jalexis comes from behind the tree and walk back home in tears. Before she goes to her front door she drives her eyes then she went to the door before she could unlock the front door of her house. Jalexis mom open the door, but Jalexis said hi to her mother and she asked are you alright. Y'all know Jalexis like I'm fine and runs upstair to her bedroom. Jalexis writes in her personal private diary.

Dear Diary,
Why on my way home from Sander's house a block away from my house I see Leontae with another girl. He over by his car kissing her and not only that she looks 3months pregnant. I swear if he got that bitch pregnant and still with her while dating me(pause) I'M KILLING HIM!! Not literally, but I feel like it. I need to call my Bestfriend Sandra.

Love, Jalexis Soulman

           An hour goes by and Jalexis just thinking while shaking frustratedly. Suddenly, She picks her phone up and started to call Sandra, but as the phone rings she paused for a sec because she heard the doorbell ring. She ignored it. Sandra picks up the phone and says Jalexis why you calling. Jalexis cries and tells Sandra everything. Sandra say girl it's probably not what it seems and if is like that I told you so. Jalexis said you probably right and your petty for the last part, but why he kiss her is the thing I can't get by. Sandra said good point, good point. Jalexis said well talk to you later I need to think (Jalexis hangs up).

           Jalexis takes her time and thought do I want to be in a relationship with Leontae and I have a feeling he cheating? She thought and said I'll just ask him tomorrow if he is seeing someone else. It's just crazy what I saw today. I have a big decision to make she said. Now, the doorbell ringed again and this time Jalexis decides to answer. Once she opened the door she was surprised because it was Leontae at the door.
Leontae said hello to Lexis, but in her head she was like why the fuck his cheating ass at my house. Then she said hey how are you? She was acting totally normal. She said Leontae can I ask you something? He said sure what is it?, but as much as she wanted to ask him why he was kissing another girl and if he has a baby on the way; she paused and said do you want to come in? Leontae said yes that's why I'm here I want to hang out. Jalexis mumbled mocking him with attitude and said I want to hang out. Leontae said did you say something. Lexis said no I didn't say nothing and he said okay. As Leontae turns his back she up sticking her middle finger up making an angry face and Leontae turned around and she hurried and acted like she didn't do anything. He said are you coming, she said here I come with a fake smile.

Jalexis and Leontae goes to the living room to sit. While Leontae sit Jalexis says want to watch a movie? Leontae said maybe next time let's just sit and talk for a little because I have somewhere I need to go in a few. Jalexis said where you have to go he said I have to go get my sister from her basketball game, but Jalexis like you have to go get your sister from her basketball game at 12am. He Stutters and says yes with guilt in his eye and he checks his watch and says I have to go. Jalexis said okay let me walk you out; Leontae like no I'll let myself out and he rushes out the door with no hesitations and close the door behind him.
Jalexis felt like something was wrong and that her so called boyfriend/crush was not the person she thought he was. She thinks that he's in a relationship and that she's the side chick, but she said in her head that I'll ask him about it tomorrow and hopefully he doesn't lie to my face. Jalexis goes to her room and goes to sleep.